Welcome To Meta Madhouse 2020: Tournament of Terror!

You’ve got to think about the fact that this community just voted for who they want. That’s how Nightwing won. It’s not really about who would win in a fight. It’s more a popularity contest.

5 Likes

I certainly think it came down that way in the final four. But, I think that since it was a mix of heroes and villains, there was a predisposition to route for a hero to take it all. But, it’s also true that Darkseid would kick Nightwing’s butt in a real, head to head matchup.

3 Likes

The Website link for the tournament gives me an error every time I click or type it in. It says the website is not safe and that people could be trying to steal my information. I tried to access it in two other browsers and it didn’t work. I really want to participate so is there anyway I could do it with a different link? Help @DC_Community

4 Likes

@ralphsix speaking all kinds of truths right there.

3 Likes

I agree with your assessment of what is gonna go down in the Selina and Dex fight. Catwoman is my home girl, but come on Dex is by far more rageful and vicious than my home girl, Selina. #onlymyopinion

3 Likes

If anyone is so inclined to put up their full brackets, I created a thread over in the Community Events section for it.
Meta Madhouse Full Brackets - Post Here

5 Likes

It won’t recognize my email idk why but I can’t vote because it says my email is wrong the email I had since I created this account doesn’t exist on this account

2 Likes

I made my predictions based on who I honestly believe would win each battle. Ultimately, my predicted champion was the Anti-Monitor.
That said, I’m a member of a close-knit DC fan group. Since some of them haven’t taken the DCUniverse plunge, yet, I thought I’d give them a chance to see what they’re missing. I’m going poll my group and use the results to vote.
As is befitting a proper villain, I have an ulterior motive. The more subscribers, the even cooler this platform gets. I hope to lure them in by showing them what we get up to in here.
Mwahahahaha!! :black_joker:

3 Likes

I’ve got Vandal Savage vs. Starro in the finals. If it were “Jarro” I would have picked him to win it, but I’ll stick to what happened in Vandal’s backstory in YJ. This was a lot of fun though. I’m excited to see how it all plays out.

3 Likes

I think my final two were HQ vs Anti-Monitor. I would pay good money (like 3 to 5 bucks) to see this actually happen.

6 Likes

if this were purely a popularity contest Dex-Star would win

2 Likes

Vs. Catwoman? Agree to disagree.

3 Likes

I have Anti Monitor v Dex Start at the end and Dex winning it all. It may not happen but hey Nightwing beat Darksied so anything is possible.

4 Likes

Why dose it take us to another page and make us sign in again in the first place? I’m signed in here I can do it here oh well not worth the trouble I never win anything anyways

2 Likes

I don’t know… Catwoman’s a fan favorite, and most don’t know who Dex Starr is. BTW, your excitement for MM is contagious lol.

Poor Harley, that would be the quickest fight in DC history…

It doesn’t ask you to sign in again, you have to create a separate account FOR Meta Madhouse. I wish we could just use our regular DCU accounts too, but oh well.

My champ is Reverse Flash. Realistically, I think only he or Anti-Monitor would truly stand a chance. But alas…

5 Likes

I give Catwoman is much more we’ll known. However, this is a DC fan site, so I think we’d have a much larger base of people who know about Dex or at a minimum, can see that he’s a Red Lantern. By inference, would Catwoman really hold up in a fight with any Red Lantern?
A small construct of a bubble around Selina, she’s not breaking free of that and would use up all the air quickly. She passes out, match over.

And thanks. I hope it is. I freakin love Meta Madhouse!!! Comic book fans are known for having their favorite characters. The
“Who would win between character X and Character Y” is a debate amongst comics fans going back at least the nearly 50 years I’ve been into comics.

To coincide Meta Madhouse with NCAA March Madness is brilliant!! And DCU really stepped up their game from last year. This year is gonna be even better than last year.

5 Likes

Oh I didn’t realize I had to create an 2nd account never saw part that explains alot

2 Likes

Just finished my bracket. Can’t wait to start voting and to see who will get the Lazarus Pit saves. So awesome we get to play along and to see how we do. Sweet prize to get to see the premier of WW84. Good luck to all that participate in the tournament.

3 Likes

Oh I agree. But personal bias plays a huge role in choosing winners, as our friend @Penguinfan78 can attest. Best of luck to Oswald! :smile:

4 Likes

Brackets are funny things, some folks look at them more objectively, some are looked at as what you want to happen, maybe even knowing it’s unlikely.

5 Likes