Meta Madhouse full brackets..post here

I cobbled together an image of my complete bracket. So here it is. (I’m sure others out there have much better graphics skills than I do.)

A full bracket view to share is the only thing missing from this edition, perhaps something to add for next year.

11 Likes

With 3% Chance of winning, I’m for Penguin all the way!:slightly_smiling_face::penguin:

3 Likes

I’m looking forward to voting on this stuff almost as much as my birthday in two days
I don’t have the editing skills of @DeSade-acolyte, but here’s all of my brackets individually.

I just finished reading the 52 comics where Mr. Mind almost eats the entire multiverse, so that was an easy pick for me

5 Likes

:slightly_frowning_face:Poor Penguin, he didn’t stand a chance against Man-Bat! :slightly_smiling_face:Best of luck to your bracket.

2 Likes

Looks like we’ll both be cheering for Reverse Flash to take it all…

This is my first time participating in MM. I think the REAL fun will begin once voting starts this Friday, yes?

2 Likes

MM was a total blast last year, and we had no idea it was coming. Now there has been a year that some of us (me included) have been anxiously awaiting its return.

With DCU really stepping up their game this year with proper brackets, points, and an actual serious prize for the winner I think even more people will get invested in it this year. Also, with our membership growing, I think that just adds a greater diversity of fans to add into the voting mix as well.

Welcome to your first year of MM, I hope you really enjoy it!! Some of the threads will be a Madhouse, that keep within community guidelines, of course. :smiley::sunglasses:

2 Likes

As a huge Reverse Flash fan, I voted for him to win as much as I could. However, I have a hard time seeing him take on Superboy Prime and winning.

1 Like

3 Likes

5 Likes

Happy upcoming birthday :champagne::confetti_ball::balloon:

1 Like

Thanks! I’m sure it’ll be a good one.
Also, does anyone know if you need to be a DC universe member to participate? Because if not, I’m making another bracket(several of my choices I was fairly uncertain about). It also isn’t like I’m cheating, because I’d have to give off the grand prize to the next person if I somehow won, which is unlikely as I don’t have a super high understanding of a few of the characters.

1 Like

Heya! You don’t have to be a DCU member, but we do cross-reference redundant submission info to ensure only one entry per person :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I have Dex winning because of bias and hey if Nightwing can beat Darksied then anything is possible.

2 Likes

I know nothing about SBP. Is he faster than Reverse Flash?

I’m not sure about speed, but Superboy Prime is WAY more powerful than Reverse Flash.

1 Like

But if Reverse Flash is faster and can blitz him before he even blinks, strength is irrelevant.

1 Like

To be clear, Thawne is definitely faster, no doubt about it. However, Thawne’s not faster by much. Combine that with all of Superman’s power and more, with none of Supe’s restraint, and Thawne’s done for.

1 Like

That’s my opinion at least

1 Like

But even SBP I’d subject to still having a molecular structure. So vibrating a had into him and crushing his heart, or neck, or shattering bones to create more crippling effects before taking him out, are all options for Thawne. SBP has more raw power but Thawne is a very good strategist and tactician. He’s not Batman typewriter level, but just below it. A speedster without a strong, positive moral code is one of the deadliest things in the multiverse. That power set only really finds its match in immortals, gods, and hardcore galactic level beings like the Anti-Monitor.

1 Like

I agree with that statement, but couldn’t one argue that Superboy Prime is on the same level with the likes of the Anti Monitor? I’m not saying it wouldn’t be close, but in the end I still think Superboy Prime would come out victorious.