Weekly Art Challenge #58 Submission Thread - August 28 - September 4, 2021 - Titans!

You do not have to be a member of the DC Fan Art Club to submit to this thread, but we’d love to welcome you to the group! Find out more here.

The topic this week is Titans! Draw your favorite Titan or take a deep dive into the list of replacement sidekicks seen on the Batcomputer in the season 3 premier.

You can find out more details here.

Due Date: September 4, 2021
Post your final work in the thread below.
DCFanArtClub

Line
Terms & Conditions: I understand that by participating in the DC Universe Community Forums that I am agreeing to the Fan Art Guidelines , which include not creating new storylines or characters, not soliciting for compensation or payment, and will follow the standards of the Community Guidelines .

6 Likes

DONE! I will probably do more characters.

11 Likes

Nice! That’s a very good likeness of Gar!.

6 Likes

I always liked the dark and conflicted Raven when I saw the first two seasons. She also seemed like the audience’s viewpoint in season one when she entered the team.
I also enjoy giving myself a challenge and I still need to work on drawing female characters.

10 Likes

Wow, really cool. The subtle shading on the face is great!

6 Likes

that’s a cute pic of Raven

6 Likes

Stephanie Brown Robin. She wasn’t Robin for long, but she sure had some memorable issues.

12 Likes

I like that pic

5 Likes

:star_struck: Rae Rae! I love it @ImpulseMaxMercury! :00_teen_titans: :0_raven:

Also- Happy DCUI Anniversary! :confetti_ball: :confetti_ball: :confetti_ball:

6 Likes

Yay BB! Good stuff @IamBeastBoy08! :smiley: :00_teen_titans:

5 Likes

Very spiffy visage of Steph here @JKoco17. :00_robin: :smiley:

6 Likes

Thanks @DC89 and @ttcoolthomas2025.65070! Much appreciated!

5 Likes

“Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in.” Couldn’t resist the chance to Spoil everyone.

12 Likes

Very well done! I like the subtle coloring.

3 Likes

Very nice!!! Really love this piece! The shading and proportions are top notch!! Great work!

4 Likes

Excellent pose! Love what you did with the cape. It reminds me of the old 60’s Batman and Robin opening sequence! Crazy cool!

4 Likes

Rae and BB were my fave characters

5 Likes

Love the pose! Very superhero-ish! You handled the fold and perspective of the cape on the ground perfectly! Great work!

5 Likes

Thank you!

5 Likes

Love BBRae. :00_teen_titans:

4 Likes