Weekly Art Challenge #58 Submission Thread - August 28 - September 4, 2021 - Titans!

ya so did I
I had a crush on them both

5 Likes

It’s been a hot minute since I last did challenge chvyvkdghs
Here’s Robin Steph!! Seems she’s popular over here in this thread !!

9 Likes

Rachel Roth :ttns_gif_raven:

9 Likes

Love the hair, it is almost like I can feel it. Fluffy and flowing so life like! Great job!

5 Likes

Another very well done piece! Her look/expression reads so well in this picture. You really did a great job on her!

4 Likes

Really nice @Squintyfist! Steph sure does seem to be very popular this week. It’s great to see your work again!

6 Likes

Two for two! You’re getting very good at creating a realistic likeness!

5 Likes

Hope I am not too late for this, but I did a last minute Raven.

8 Likes

Nice job with Gar! I like the subtle coloring and almost teen idol vibe of him.

5 Likes

Thanks! I always go back s as Ned forth with shading because too much can look wrong and not enough loses realism

4 Likes

Very nice and she looks very intimidating! I knew her when she was Spoiler and with Tim Drake. Colors really pop on this!

4 Likes

Thanks! That’s right it is coming up on my anniversary, where does the time go?

4 Likes

Love it! Very Batman like pose too. One of my favorite characters that were introduced when I started reading Batman.

4 Likes

By the way you forgot to say Spoiler Alert

4 Likes

The coloring is amazing! It reminds me of some independent comics but I can’t place my finger on it. It has the style too of the Raina comic artist that my oldest child likes reading such as Smile

5 Likes

I love the look on her face. It really is like she enjoys being with you but I’d like come on… nice!

4 Likes

Really cool! I like the blending into a raven pulling on the name and some of her powers from the cartoon. Nice feel like she is descending on the bad guy( or good guy she could attack both here)

4 Likes

Thanks!

4 Likes

Thanks! Means a lot when I see how you do with proportion with superheroes poses.

4 Likes

Thanks, bro! BTW, are you doing the FanDome FanArt sub again this year? Create Fan Art for the DC FanDome Event 2021

4 Likes