DC Fan Art Club: Weekly Challenge #58, August 28 - September 4, 2021

Hi @DCFanArtClub and welcome to our Titans challenge! Season 3 is in full swing on HBO Max and it continues its tradition of hiding easter eggs for the DC fan to spot.

The first one that I really noticed was all the way back in Season 1 when we caught a glimpse of Dick Grayson’s phone contacts. Some names on that list were just obscure references and some foreshadowed characters that appeared on the show later on.

In the premiere episode of season 3, we had something similar when Dick was using the Batcomputer and 4 familiar names flashed across the screen.

• Carrie Kelly (Dark Knight Returns Robin)
  • Daxton Chill (DaxAtax from We Are Robin)
  • Stephanie Brown (Spoiler, Batgirl and Robin)
  • Duke Thomas (The Signal)

Maybe it means nothing or maybe we will see these folks down the road, but we can now attach a real face to these names!

The challenge this week is to draw your favorite Titan or take a deep dive into the names above and draw one of the Robins, Spoiler, or the Signal.

Due Date: September 4, 2021
Submit: Post your final work here.
Works-In-Progress should be shared in this thread. :+1:

Line
Terms & Conditions: I understand that by participating in the DC Universe Community Forums that I am agreeing to the Fan Art Guidelines , which include not creating new storylines or characters, not soliciting for compensation or payment, and will follow the standards of the Community Guidelines .

8 Likes

Sounds awesome™:+1:.
Now who to do :thinking:. I’ll probably think about it more after I finish the monthly​:sweat_smile:

5 Likes

This is going to be so fun​:smiley:. And I have creative freedom :smiling_imp::rofl:.

4 Likes

Side note love the new avatar thing, luca! I just got an alberto funko so cute.

3 Likes

Daxton! One of my all-time favorite characters :pray: For real though I’ve been wanting to catch up and draw Jason

5 Likes

Does Tim count?

4 Likes

Sure, Tim counts.

4 Likes

It’s a work in progress :joy:

5 Likes

I’ll have to check out that ‘We are Robin’ mini. I’m not at all familiar with Daxton.

Looking forward to whatever you’d like to draw!

5 Likes

Yeah! I really liked it.
I’m not sure I’ll have time u.u Busy season at work has hit extra hard this year since were majorly understaffed from 2020s lockdowns. I’m looking forward to seeing everyone’s submissions though and still really want to draw Enchantess from the previous weekly :sweat_smile: I havent forgotten!

2 Likes

I totally get it. Your work is fantastic and always welcome whenever you have time to join in.
October’s coming up and I’m planning to have 4 weeks of spooky fun. I’ll find a way to fit Enchantress in there somewhere!

3 Likes

Mwahahaa! :green_heart:

3 Likes