Watch Party | Smallville Season 4 | Every Sat. @ 8 PM EST | Smallville Fan Club

There are some plot lines that go too long and little things I find annoying but every episode has a gem in it. Usually when the Kents are there lol

2 Likes

I started watching something else and almost started commenting on it. LOL.

2 Likes

Oh no. Not this episode…

2 Likes

:joy: amazing

1 Like

Hey @Cradle2theGabe! You should rewatch it! It’s actually not that bad when your expectations are lower :joy:

2 Likes

Omg @Bar-El . “Ageless” is in this season

THAT’S the worst episode in my opinion. Talkville better make it that far. I can’t wait to hear Michael’s take.

2 Likes

This week on Smallville…

When: April 30, 2023 12:00 AM

What: Smallville - Season 4, Episode 9: Bound :dancer:

Where to watch: Smallville is available for streaming on Hulu or by digital download on iTunes/YouTube/Google Play/Vudu/Amazon Prime, or DVD and Blu-ray.

Synopsis

Lex is framed for murdering a lady in a red dress, and the evidence is stacked against him!
Chaos ensues…can Clark save the day?

Cast & Crew

Director: Terrence O’Hara
Writers: Luke Schelhaas

Cast:
Tom Welling Clark Kent
Kristin Kreuk Lana Lang
Michael Rosenbaum Lex Luthor
Erica Durance Lois Lane
Allison Mack Chloe Sullivan
Jensen Ackles Jason Teague
John Glover Lionel Luthor
Annette O’Toole Martha Kent
John Schneider Jonathan Kent
Jane Seymour Genevieve Teague
Claudette Mink Corinne Hartford
Cobie Smulders Shannon Bell
Mark Acheson Magistrate Wilkins
Patricia Mayen-Salazar Maid
Omar Forrest
Melissa Poll Woman with Twins

Trivia

In Lana’s dream, Isobel says “I am going to sleep for just a little bit” and Duchess Gertrude says “You have betrayed me Isobel, so now you are going to die”.
Find more show trivia in The Loft thread!

We will keep track of all the unconscious characters :face_with_spiral_eyes: and ruined vehicles :sv_crash: to add to the Smallville Incident Report!

Reminder of the Rules:

Spoiler Free Watch Party!

Let’s live in the 2003 moment and pretend we’ve never seen the rest of the series so our new fans can enjoy like we did. Please do not post any spoilers about the future of any characters or plotlines during this event.

Can't Win If You Don't Play

You must have a way to access the episode and a DCUI membership to interact during the watch along.

Dual-Wielding

Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; your phone or computer for comments, and the big screen for viewing.

3, 2, 1 Let's Jam

Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action - we’ll be starting at the stroke of the hour.

Let The Credits Roll

Who would want to skip that Remy Zero anthem anyway?

A Wrinkle In Time

If you get lost in the timestream you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute.
For example, it it’s XX:15pm then we are 15 minutes into the episode.

See you Saturday! :smallville_fan_club:

1 Like

:sweat_smile: I couldn’t recall which episode that was and was like, we already did the nursing home fountain of youth one, and the forever high schooler witch lady…what episode is @Cradle2theGabe talking about :thinking:

What’s up with this show and episodes messing with people aging! :stuck_out_tongue:

I feel like Ageless was a fan service episode who wanted to see Clark and Lana endgame.

1 Like

Yeah Ageless is the one where Clark and Lana sort of have a kid they “adopted”? He ages really fast and well…spoilers.

I think it’s the parts where Lana and Clark are bickering at each other about raising him. They say parenty stuff like “we just want what’s best for you” and “where have you been!? you had me so worried!”

I can’t with that. haha.

2 Likes

Clark is able to leap tall story at a single Bound! Look! Up in the sky! It’s a bird, it’s a plane, it’s Red-Blue Blur!:grin:

1 Like

:joy:

1 Like

Anytime I now hear the word Bound, reminds me of a sad song,3 wooden crosses…

A farmer and the teacher, hooker and the preacher, riding on midnight bus bound for Mexico, one is heading for vacation and other for higher education, to them where searching for lost soul.
The driver never saw the stop sign, the 18 wheeler came stopping by. :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

I think of the weird amount of bondage of golden age Wonder Woman comics lol :00_wonder_woman_stars:

1 Like
1 Like

2 minutes!

2 Likes

Hi Bar

2 Likes

Hey JusKris! :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Up, up and press play!

1 Like

Lex is looking fancy.

2 Likes