Watch Party | Smallville Season 4 | Every Sat. @ 8 PM EST | Smallville Fan Club

Join the @SmallvilleFanClub every Saturday at 8 PM EST for a Spoiler Free Watch Party of Smallville Season 4!

When: Every Saturday at 12:00 AM

Where to watch: Smallville is available for streaming on Hulu or by digital download on iTunes/YouTube/Google Play/Vudu/Amazon Prime, or DVD and Blu-ray.

We will keep track of all the unconscious characters and ruined vehicles to add to the Smallville Incident Report!

Schedule:

Updated Schedule!

THESE ARE SPOILER FREE WATCH PARTIES!
Let’s live in the 2004 moment and pretend we’ve never seen the rest of the series so our new fans can enjoy like we did. Please do not post any spoilers about the future of any characters or plotlines during this event.

:speaking_head: Are you a seasoned Smallville fan and want to discuss these episode including spoilers? Visit any of our other club discussion threads anytime to chat about this episode in the context of the entire series run.

:bookmark_tabs: Or, check out the LuthorCorp Journal for a quick recap of each episode through the musings of a LuthorCorp employee!

Looking for more Smallville content? Join the Smallville Fan Club and get notified about our club activities!
Smallville Fan Club Logo TP

5 Likes

Ayyyyyyy!!! One of the best seasons!

4 Likes

@Bar-El this is when we finally see lois right?

4 Likes

sorry last ping i swear! @Bar-El, is this season taking longer than the last few?

4 Likes

Hey Juri! Yes! This is the premier or our favorite lady! :smiley:

This one will probably take less time than the rest since we don’t have any holiday breaks, but it’s the same amount of episodes (22). :smiley:

I’m looking forward to a bunch of favorites!!

This is my favorite season too!

4 Likes

This week on Smallville…

When: March 5, 2023 1:00 AM

What: Smallville - Season 4, Episode 1: Crusade :gem:

Where to watch: Smallville is available for streaming on Hulu or by digital download on iTunes/YouTube/Google Play/Vudu/Amazon Prime, or DVD and Blu-ray.

Synopsis

It’s the season 4 premier and Clark is back from his Kryptonian summer break…or is he? Chaos ensues…who can save the day?!

Cast & Crew

Director: Greg Beeman
Writers: Alfred Gough & Miles Millar

Cast:
Tom Welling Clark Kent/Kal-El
Kristin Kreuk Lana Lang
Michael Rosenbaum Lex Luthor
Jensen Ackles Jason Teague
Allison Mack Chloe Sullivan
John Glover Lionel Luthor
Annette O’Toole Martha Kent
John Schneider Jonathan Kent
Erica Durance Lois Lane
Margot Kidder Bridgette Crosby
Ona Grauer Dr. Gabrielle Vaughan
Dan Joffre Hospital Receptionist
Rekha Sharma Dr. Harden
Mina E. Mina Head of Dig
Bill Meilen Digger
Ian Robison Pilot
Viv Leacock Co-Pilot
Alexander Kalugin The Seer
Helena Yea Old Lady in Hospital

We will keep track of all the unconscious characters :face_with_spiral_eyes: and ruined vehicles :sv_crash: to add to the Smallville Incident Report!

Reminder of the Rules:

Spoiler Free Watch Party!

Let’s live in the 2003 moment and pretend we’ve never seen the rest of the series so our new fans can enjoy like we did. Please do not post any spoilers about the future of any characters or plotlines during this event.

Can't Win If You Don't Play

You must have a way to access the episode and a DCUI membership to interact during the watch along.

Dual-Wielding

Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; your phone or computer for comments, and the big screen for viewing.

3, 2, 1 Let's Jam

Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action - we’ll be starting at the stroke of the hour.

Let The Credits Roll

Who would want to skip that Remy Zero anthem anyway?

A Wrinkle In Time

If you get lost in the timestream you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute.
For example, it it’s XX:15pm then we are 15 minutes into the episode.

See you Saturday! :smallville_fan_club:

2 Likes

She’s coming! She’s finally going to be on Smallville! To find out who, be sure to join the tonight watch along of episode 1 from Season 4! :smiley:

1 Like

Ma Kent sure was a crybaby in this episode! Jason Teague sure seem like such a very nice guy! :grinning:

1 Like

:rofl:

1 Like

15 minutes until the season 4 premiere! Get ready for Lois Lane!!

5 minutes!

1 Like

Up, up, and press play! :clark_hv_1:

Good evening

Oh right, Chloe got sploded in our season finale!

Lois needs nicorette gum!

I was trying to think of a corny joke, but got nothing.

1 Like

:corn: :joy::joy::joy:

Clark, something’s not right.

1 Like

I am fine. :robot:

Well I know someone who is fine. :joy:

1 Like