WATCH-ALONG! HARLEY QUINN SEASON FINALE - S1 E13 Watch-Along! FRIDAY, FEB 21st @6PM PST/9PM EST

Hey @megageekmixer! We’re having a Binge WAL on 3/7! Hope you can make it to at least part of that!

7 Likes

Thankyou @Pretty.Poison.Bombshell for the watch along, bye everyone, I really enjoy watching the season finale.:slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Why? Doesn’t everybody?

2 Likes

Ivy Bachelorette Party and Kite-Man Bachelor Party!

3 Likes

Hell Yeah!

2 Likes

Once again this was a great time hanging out with all of you. Thanks for hosting @Pretty.Poison.Bombshell.

6 Likes

I would never have put those two together. Now I never want them apart.

5 Likes

My predictions: Harley is going to be Queenpin of Gotham, but that position will be heavily contested not just by the other villains, but by other heroes and members of the Bat-Family. I’m also guessing that Harley and Ivy will start to become more than just really, really good friends…

5 Likes

Right? They are too adorable!

4 Likes

My one complaint is, what ever will I do on Fridays? I guess fight crime myself.

5 Likes

It would be cool to see the return of Robin and the introduction of Batgirl/Nightwing

5 Likes

Well, I should turn in. Good night.

4 Likes

I’m predicting that Harley’s crew is gonna be the new top tier bad guy crew that’ll be running things…

4 Likes

Unfortunately I work that day sorry :disappointed:. However the least I can do is after watching the final episode be doing a review of the show as whole on the 1st season. Should have up by tomorrow :crescent_moon:

2 Likes

There’s probably going to be a WAL for the DC All-Star thing.

2 Likes

I love too many characters to have a favorite ship in this show. Can i just ship everyone with happiness?

3 Likes

Okay, I’m gonna be real here – part of what I said is going by what the showrunners said on an AMA on reddit, I can confirm at least one of them will be in season 2.

4 Likes

The morning after for both is going to be one of shame and regret!

1 Like

I’ll still be here with WALs for our new original show, DC Universe’s All-Star Games!

4 Likes