WATCH-ALONG! HARLEY QUINN SEASON FINALE - S1 E13 Watch-Along! FRIDAY, FEB 21st @6PM PST/9PM EST

Except Joker. I ship Joker with punches to the face and genitals.

2 Likes

Awesome! I canā€™t wait to see it! You, and your reviews, have been missed!!!

2 Likes

I stand corrected 100% !

3 Likes

Well, this has been an awesome way to experience this series, thanks @Pretty.Poison.Bombshell for doing this WALs, and Iā€™m looking forward to doing this again in five weeks. :smiley:

3 Likes

Will the All-Star Games be at the same time?

2 Likes

Thanks everyone for joining me again for another fantastic WAL AND another incredible series!

Weā€™ll be doing it again next week with DC Universeā€™s All-Star Games, so keep an eye out for that WAL announcement!

8 Likes

Yes, thanks @Pretty.Poison.Bombshell! It was a blast :fire::fire::fire: Literally and entertainment-wise

1 Like

I hope so, this is a really good time for me.

2 Likes

Yep, @khristian012! It will be the same time - 6pm PST/ 9pm EST

3 Likes

Thanks. Miss doing them, and helping out in the DC Community. Great to be back :smile:

1 Like

The only rpg viewing Iā€™ve done is the occasional Harmon Quest episode, so Iā€™m hoping we get some whacky role playing with this new series

2 Likes

I havenā€™t gotten a full preview, but I hear it is hilariously entertaining! And the cast had an absolute blast doing it, which always means good things.

5 Likes

Watching someone have a good time is often contagious so Iā€™m excited!

4 Likes

Just finished the last episode and got to say I liked it and liked the twist at the end :sunglasses:

1 Like

Adam Westā€™s final performance on TV was an episode of Powerless ā€¦ same show runners/writers.

1 Like

Show runners are going to be on DC Daily next week. Check them out for any spoilers.

1 Like