WATCH-ALONG! HARLEY QUINN SEASON FINALE - S1 E13 Watch-Along! FRIDAY, FEB 21st @6PM PST/9PM EST

JOIN US TONIGHT FOR THE SEASON FINALE OF HARLEY QUINN! 6PM PST/ 9PM EST

Our hearts went on a wild ride last week - from Ivy admitting she LOVES Kite Man to the loss of Poison Ivy at the hands of the Joker. In the Season Finale, we’ll find out exactly what Joker has in store for Harley and the rest of her Crew.

Join us on Friday night to find out what happens next!

Please read on below to prepare yourself for how this works:

:white_check_mark:THE DEETS​:white_check_mark:

Who: You, silly!

What: Harley Quinn, Season 1, Episode 13

Where: Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below! Maybe on your phone! But also, you’ll be watching Harley Quinn on a big screen. So there, too.

When:: Friday, February 21st, at 6p PST/9p EST

Why: Because the community that geeks out together, stays together.

How: Great question- read below!

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access Harley Quinn.

2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.

3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the stroke of the hour.

4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, if it’s 6:15 pm PST, then we are 15 minutes into the show. Or, just check with us in the comments and we’ll happily let you know what we’re watching.

We’re so excited to hang out in the proverbial living room with you all and watch the events of this character-studded show unfold!

8 Likes

I say if they leave us with a cliffhanger for the season finale everyone should smash their tv with a baseball bat. :boom:

7 Likes

But then I’d have to buy another TV!

How about we riot at DC Universe headquarters instead? :grin:

5 Likes

Yes and chain ourselves to the desks until they give us more show! :partying_face:

5 Likes

Being that it’s the season finale, I’ll hopalong into this WAL for sure, Cassidy.

5 Likes

@Jay_Kay and @iJest do you know how much paperwork I’d have to fill out to explain why my WALers are currently chained to desks, yelling “More Harley Quinn” instead of watching our new DC Universe All-Star Games?

7 Likes

:grin:Here you go @Pretty.Poison.Bombshell, :bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs::bookmark_tabs:!!!
We want Season 2 of Harley please oh and Stargirl also! Have fun with a paperwork! *Running away!*:running_man:‍♂:dash:

7 Likes

Thanks for the help, @Penguinfan78! :joy: :joy: :joy:

4 Likes

Outside of DCU, I would have said ditch the paperwork in a closet and duck out early for the day.

But, with regards to DCU…we’re moving towards a paperless world, so…just say something about “paperless this and that”, then go snag some birthday cake in the break room. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Got to admit was greatly surprised about how much I like the show. Commission Gordon is my favorite. :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

This will probably be a sad night. I’ve enjoyed this show more than I expected.

5 Likes

But then frank will find out about the good tv and start asking where I’m hiding that bad boy :rofl:

2 Likes

A cliff hanger would be a good thing though…
It would guarantee a Season Two!

4 Likes

Legend has it that this season was split into two so this is the season finale of the first half.

4 Likes

laughs in Swamp Thing

cries in Swamp Thing

3 Likes

No need to smash! Or chain to desks. No one will be disappointed other than we have to wait for Season 2.

5 Likes

Kite Man is going to WRECK Joker!!!

(…it is soooooo weird that I am excited to see that…)

4 Likes

Between the Tom King run of Batman and HQ:TAS, I’ve really grown to love Kite Man and it is…something I never thought would happen.

7 Likes

I’m surprised that the next season will be coming out so soon, looks like All-Star Games will be the perfect in-between :smile:

4 Likes

Do I want to watch something that will make me cry in a group setting… hmm. I feel like I get my ugly crying face on enough with the DP WALs.

3 Likes