WATCH-ALONG! HARLEY QUINN SEASON FINALE - S1 E13 Watch-Along! FRIDAY, FEB 21st @6PM PST/9PM EST

I remember hearing years ago there was a No Man’s Land animated series pitch

https://dccomicsnews.com/2015/07/24/batman-never-realized-animated-series-designs-released/

5 Likes

It’s been swell all. Catch you elsewhere!

4 Likes

So happy Ivy is back! I mean we were all pretty sure it was gonna happen but I wasn’t sure if they’d do it so soon :grin:

6 Likes

…DAMN. That was a hell of a finale! Answered all the big questions from the first half, but promises some bigger and badder things to come! So freaking excited for April 2nd. :open_mouth:

7 Likes

That was super weird and often uncomfortable!

3 Likes

Alright…Season 2 predictions. And go!

5 Likes

Joker turn back to normal human! Will he be Jack Napier or Aurther Fleck?!:hushed:

3 Likes

I’m only kinda disappointed that Kite Man wasn’t involved with taking down Joker

8 Likes

With Joker normal and Batman missing, Harley will battle for power with other notable villains No Man’s Land style

4 Likes

I feel like the second season was too much in the can before they could do some Fleck gags, but I hope I’m wrong.

3 Likes

ok @Pretty.Poison.Bombshell we need pictures soon!
I have to make like an adult and take teenage girls to the mall!

It’s been fun! Can’t wait until the 7th!!!

6 Likes

I predict that @Pretty.Poison.Bombshell is going to have us join for Season 2 Watch along!:slightly_smiling_face::popcorn::desktop_computer:

5 Likes

Wonder if anything will fit in with Suicide Squad 2

1 Like

Oh my gosh. I absolutely want THIS Jim Gordon leading the Blue Boys. It’s such a horrendous thought that I kinda love it.

6 Likes

Well sounds like u guys had fun :watch:ing the finale. (Watching Right Now) Unfortunately had to miss out on the watch alongs for this series sorry :frowning: , yet binge watch all 12 ep. yesterday have to say been one heck of a series.

6 Likes

I think Ivy and Psycho will repopulate Gotham with lots of small half-human, half-plants.

I was just wingin’ it there.

4 Likes

Maybe the disaster will get him to get straight and might be a decent human again! :smiley:

…But probably not.

4 Likes

That’s a pretty good prediction, @Penguinfan78! I think you’re spot on with that one. :green_heart:

3 Likes

Just threw up a little in my mouth there :nauseated_face:

2 Likes

Have you been reading Psycho’s friend-fiction?

4 Likes