WATCH-ALONG! Harley Quinn S2, E11 Watch-Along! FRIDAY, JUNE 12th @6PM PST/9PM EST

Yes I’m wandering the boards and comics lol gonna play some Fallout while waiting and leave this open on my phone :joy:

4 Likes

Wow, you’re a real trooper. Harley would be envious of you, and then some.

4 Likes

Lol was gonna say: here’s one that was fun :smiling_imp:

6 Likes

@Vroom single mom :fist:t2: I am tougher than what life throws :raised_hands:t2:

Side note I really want @DC_Community to make a “head b!+€h in charge’ hat so I can wear it everywhere :joy:

7 Likes

I’d take that or a Cobb Squad in a heartbeat :fist:t3:

5 Likes

@Razzzcat omg a Cobb squad shirt and head B hat would make life complete :joy:

6 Likes

Too bad we can’t use our Rewards dealies to cover custom-made merch.

4 Likes

Omg if I could I’d save a billion rewards :joy:

4 Likes

Slightly-kooky feller I can be, I’d buy one of those hats and wear it among friends. It’d be worth it just to gauge their reactions.

4 Likes

@Vroom :joy: and this is where I’m a bad mom because Ik my lil guy would steal it and I’m okay with that :joy:

4 Likes

Bad mom? Pish tosh, that’s what good moms do.

4 Likes

@Vroom :joy: yeah I prewatch harley and decide which episodes aren’t sexy talk and let him watch them…
Gratuitous violence? He plays COD with me since he was like 3 and has had a comic in his head since he could walk. Sexy talk tho? Noooo he’s only 8 I’m not ready for “the talk” yet specially because of a d*** joke about the giant in jack in the beanstalk :woman_facepalming::joy:

4 Likes

Heh heh, that was a good joke.

3 Likes

It really was :joy: I almost snort laughed.
Side note Patrick agrees we need Harley attire

5 Likes

In addition to that, I could go for some Harley toys. The show is rife with opportunities.

6 Likes

Oh man me too! My son would love a Frank :joy: he really has became a favorite of so many!
Can we get a mall to sit our harley and crew up in? At least some pops but real toys like BTAS would be fantastic!

4 Likes

@DC_Community my birthday is the 25th :joy::joy::joy: can we get some merch to celebrate? Toys, shirt, hat, ya know?

(J/k obviously… unless) :woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

If only DC Direct’s Jim Fletcher was nearby to jot down the toy idears…

4 Likes

Right? :thinking: I think a line of Harley toys and gear would sell massively. I know people I’ve showed the show to and they immediately have downloaded the app and signed up to watch it. Not simply because it’s Harley but because it really is a dang good show and there is finally some kind of “Batman show” that is adult themed. Honestly did anyone ever doubt the theory that Joker and Harley have filthy mouths? :joy:

4 Likes

Not I. Given Mad Love and other things, I always felt they were linguistic dirty birds.

4 Likes