Which Super Villain Would You Work For?

If you were a thug in Gotham, and you had to choose one supervillain to work for, who would you serve?

25 Likes

Poison Ivy

12 Likes

Penguin :penguin:

6 Likes

Ivy

13 Likes

Ivy :heart_eyes:

12 Likes

Why the hell is everyone saying Ivy? Doesn’t she like turn you into a tree after she’s done with you?

9 Likes

I kinda feel like my best odds of survival, assuming I do my job well, would be with Penguin… I may be wrong in that… And working in a swanky club sounds more fun than holing up in some decrepit hideout of the week.

14 Likes

I believe in her cause. I don’t actually think she uses henchmen in the comics very often. She wouldn’t have to do anything bad to me. I’d just be on her side.

8 Likes

Eco Friendly! Yay Ivy! and I wouldn’t have to look at Two Faces Face. that’s a Plus

9 Likes

Ivy for sure

8 Likes

I’m with @CynicalPink. Serve the Penguin literally. Bartender to Gotham’s underworld. I hope they’re good tippers.

12 Likes

Two face :two_facehappyhqtas:. At least I have a 50/50 chance of surviving that.

13 Likes

ivy definitely

7 Likes

Someone explain to me why the @#$/& everyone’s saying Ivy?

4 Likes

Not interested in working for someone who places no value on human life, so Ivy is right out.

The Riddler doesn’t seem like one to execute henchmen for no reason. I’ll go with him.

13 Likes

I did write an article about this once!

https://www.dcuniverse.com/news/hench-new-app-guide-goons-best-crime-boss/

6 Likes

I would go with Two-Face. Even if he gets peeved at me, I would have a fifty-fifty shot at survival.

6 Likes

Kiteman’s gig sounds pretty darn good!

9 Likes

It’s gotta be Ivy. At least you get some kisses before you die :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

Damn, that’s a good point.

4 Likes