WATCH-ALONG! Harley Quinn S2, E11 Watch-Along! FRIDAY, JUNE 12th @6PM PST/9PM EST

WATCH-ALONG! Harley Quinn S2, E11 Watch-Along! FRIDAY, JUNE 12th @6PM PST/9PM EST

Boy oh boy! Last week’s episode sure was a roller coaster of emotions. From learning exactly how Psycho and his partner, Riddler (dude is seriously ripped) are going to take over New Gotham, to Sy’s selfless act, to Joker’s “new” origin story, it was chaotic and wrecked our nerves.

Now, we all have the same question - what is this “new” Joker going to be like? Will he be a nicer Joker, one who is capable of love? Or will the psychotic, crazed Joker re-emerge?

Gotta watch to find out!

Please read on below to prepare yourself for how this works:

:white_check_mark:THE DEETS​:white_check_mark:

Who: You, silly!

What: Harley Quinn Season 2, Episode 11

Where: Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below! Maybe on your phone! But also, you’ll be watching Harley Quinn on a big screen. So there, too.

When: Friday, June 12th, at 6p PST/9p EST

Why: Because the community that geeks out together, stays together.

How: Great question- read below!

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access Harley Quinn.

2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.

3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the stroke of the hour.

4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, if it’s 6:15 pm PST, then we are 15 minutes into the show. Or, just check with us in the comments and we’ll happily let you know what we’re watching.

We’re so excited to hang out in the proverbial living room with you all and watch the events of these character-studded shows unfold!

17 Likes

A Killing Joke episode? That’s one scary picture of the Joker! :joker_smilehqtas:

4 Likes

I’m so excited! … and nervous :fearful:

6 Likes

Something familiar about that image :joker_smilehqtas:

6 Likes

Coming down now to the last few episodes now exciting to see what happens!

4 Likes

Omg to think now we only have 2 episodes after this one makes me sad and excited at the same time.

The slow burns in this show though has my soul thirsting lol

#Harlivy
#DCRenewthisplease
#MoreSeasons?

Hopefully season 3(if there will be) we get to see more development of the iconic pairing that is Harley Quinn and poison ivy.

:harleyquinn_hqas: :poisonivy_hqas:

10 Likes

Something crazy is gonna happen and I can’t wait to see! :grinning:

5 Likes

I’m so excited! …and nervous. :grimacing: I saw promo pictures and aaaahhhhh! I don’t know what to do with myself! I really hope they renew this show. I’m too attached. :weary:

7 Likes

This is one of the few shows I regularly watch not sure what I’ll do either :pleading_face::confounded:

7 Likes

With how the last episode ended, I was just in a state of shock that Harley did what she did. I am so ready to see what happens.

7 Likes

Tomorrow is the day!! I hope Harley and Ivy reconcile soon :crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2:

Will be interesting to see how that goes…

6 Likes

@Hiraeth@bribriibri, too. I just had this same terrible thought. I’ll censor my actual internal dialogue tho: bleep :poop: NO! :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

patiently waiting 10 hours

8 Likes

@MissGsptlsnz I laughed way too hard at this. Because same. Though, you seem more composed than I am. I have moments between:

5 Likes

I’m sure the “new” Joker will love gumdrops, puppies and dancing to and fro amongst the lillies and roses as he recites Gilbert and Sullivan verbatim.

Yeah, right. In a pigs ****ing eye that will ever happen. :joker_hv_1:

5 Likes

@Razzzcat I’m here and I’m staying put until it’s watch along time :joy:

6 Likes

Nah but before the arc is over if I don’t get joker killing/maiming/beating a bully up for his gf’s kids this has been a waste of time :joy:

4 Likes

Oh HI @Dcgoddessofmayhem!!! :wave:

Long time no see, how ya be?

4 Likes

:raised_hands:t3: You made it! :tada: There’s plenty to read and look at around here—Go wandering or search something if you get restless :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: See you tonight!

4 Likes

@Vroom ahhh good the wonders of taking care of parents and a kid lol I lurk but I’m trying to come back full force. I love this community :heart:

5 Likes