WATCH-ALONG! Harley Quinn S2, E11 Watch-Along! FRIDAY, JUNE 12th @6PM PST/9PM EST

Same here lol, I was like 6 when Harley came to life on BTAS in ‘92 (my favorite cartoon) and my mom used to catch episodes when I was most excited (Harley on the screen made me so happy) and she always said she felt like some of it went over my head gratefully because it was never a “super kid friendly show” :joy: she even said she felt like there were some hidden meaning in the phrases they used instead of profanity’s

4 Likes

The assorted subtleties of BTAS are one of the best things about it.

That, and Harley says my handle in “Mad Love”, but that’s a highly biased opinion.

4 Likes

:joy: I need to rewatch Mad Love! Yes it makes BTAS one of the best to watch with your kids once you grow up lol, you get to rewatch the whole thing with new eyes and get all the glorious jokes you missed

4 Likes

BTAS is what you show a kid who thinks animation begins and ends with some flash in the pan crap that’s The Flavor of The Moment, and nothing more.

After seeing it, they’ll truly know what real animation is.

4 Likes

Yess :raised_hands:t2: We also have Disney+ so he’s forced to watch X-Men with me too :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Go on a D+ X-Men bender and binge:

● X-Men
● X-Men Evolution
● Wolverine and the X-Men

That’s time well spent, bub.

3 Likes

Yess :raised_hands:t2: I’m giving the boy a lesson on real cartoons :laughing:
I can’t do anything for my birthday(Iowa is still having a covid issue our governor just opened us up with over 300 cases a day and I have sick parents and a kid) so I’m going to make him SUFFFFFEEERRRR and binge cartoons with me all day :joy::joy::thinking:

5 Likes

Hey, that was from me. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Woooo! Hoping to WAL with all my super fan friends tonight - kinda late for me - hoping to catch a nap before & then wake up to party with the HQTAS crew!

5 Likes

@Razzzcat I’m still popping around :joy: be here at 8!

2 Likes

30 minutes until showtime!

4 Likes

My excitement to watch this episode is literally the only thing keeping me awake right now! :smile:

3 Likes

If that makes you a “bad” mom, then we’re raising our kids right, @Dcgoddessofmayhem! HQ is my oldest seedling’s favorite show ever (his words, not mine).

Also, my Mother’s Day gifts this year included a coffee mug that said, “Queen of F’ing Everything” and a custom phone case reading, “Goddess of B!+(#es”.

He just turned 9.

:rofl:

6 Likes

:smile: This news warms my :heart: @Pretty.Poison.Bombshell.

2 Likes

Gotta raise them the right way, @Razzzcat. We’ve started the little ones on Animaniacs so they know how NOT to take over the world. :smiley:

4 Likes

15 minutes to go!!! Get that popcorn popping, those sweet treats open, and pour a cold beverage over some ice!

3 Likes

I gotta confess I already watched the episode I couldn’t wait!

2 Likes

Awww, that’s okay - as long as you still plan to watch it again with us, you’re forgiven @TheDankKnight1939! :wink:

3 Likes

For sure I’m here!

2 Likes

Well done :clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3:

2 Likes