WATCH-ALONG! DC FanDome: Explore the Multiverse 8+ Hour Marathon Saturday, September 12th @10:00am PT/1:00pm ET

I hope not!! CGC, Certified Guaranty Company!

5 Likes

Ahh. Makes more sense :rofl:

4 Likes

Ive been reading them on my time off. Its really the only time (besides sleeping) when I get quiet time to myself.

6 Likes

9 Likes

Same. Then a friend’s family owned a comic shop (friend somehow did NOT read comics) but I got hooked up. I’ve been hooked…addicted… ever since.

6 Likes

Personally I like buying trades and omnibuses over issues. Easier for me to keep up to store. fades back into the void

6 Likes

Using DCU to identify chronology and first appearances and specific collections has been one of the greatest pleasures of this service! It’s like we’re all working together to roll up our sleeves and clean up all this history into a beautiful card catalog.

4 Likes

I definitely collect just for the stories and don’t care about the worth of them at all :joy_cat: So simplistic for me. Although I will collect different covers for display purposes. I started buying some digital ones when tablets were allowed at work, but then they were banned so I’m back to buying old fashioned paper books!

5 Likes

These also look good on ye olde bookshelf!

5 Likes

I’ve got some comics I want graded but it seems expensive.

4 Likes

Yeah, when I buy new stuff, I tend to get trades. I’m already having trouble with space for new teen titans.

6 Likes

I’ve LOVED @Razzzcat’s variant covers topic for this reason, I can enjoy the eye candy without scratching my head over where to keep them.

7 Likes

I guess it depends on what you want to do with them- like what this gentleman is saying, it’s ideal if you want to resell but if you don’t NEED that it can wait :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I mostly go for collected issues now. Digital too—saves space.

5 Likes

I might just cover the walls of my house in comic covers and sweet, sweet posters from DCU :heart_eyes_cat:

5 Likes

It’s a hard life :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

@Applejack absolutely! Its really brought back a lot of nostalgic feelings and its brought me back to the core of why i fell in love with DC as a kid in the first place.

4 Likes

Im heading out…I enjoyed spending almost all day here!!!

5 Likes

Yeah. I can wait, but I am very curious what my comics would grade.

4 Likes

Thank you so much for joining DG_TBFW, if nothing else you were hooked into DCU’s exposé on Dick Grayson’s…assets! Have a great rest of your night :heart:

4 Likes