WATCH-ALONG! DC FanDome: Explore the Multiverse 8+ Hour Marathon Saturday, September 12th @10:00am PT/1:00pm ET

Why thank you, Captain. :grin:

4 Likes

You know what I notice DC Universe is now officially 2 years old!:smiley:

7 Likes

Bye @DickGrayson_TheBoyFriendWonder :wave:

6 Likes

Speaking of old comics, I have some from the '70s and they’re in remarkably good condition. It really IS amazing considering how delicate they are.

4 Likes

I am much more of a trades person myself these days then single issues. I think the only series that I have every issue of are Manhunter and the main Princess Amethyst series, the maxi, minis, and special. Otherwise I don’t think I have any other complete runs. Oh wait, just remembered I have all of Countdown and 52.

4 Likes

Ooh, here comes the good stuff.

6 Likes

Hmm. Based on that, mine are actually in pretty good condition. They’re only about 40 years old, but still

3 Likes

Signed comics are such a double-edged sword. It’s almost impossible to get them authenticated.

4 Likes

I have a 1942 comic. It came from a family member. I can’t believe it survived in the condition it did. It mentions buying war bonds and stamps on the cover.

6 Likes

Ooof, that is… definitely dated.

5 Likes

That was a great panel!

4 Likes

Any relation to the current Marvel Dr. Strange? (I know nothing of Marvel…)

4 Likes

Them talking about signing reminded me I do have all of another series. I have all of Team Titans. The first issue was released as a five different comics. I have all 5 signed by Marv Wolfman. I still have them here at the house. Love that I have them.

4 Likes

I don’t believe so.

4 Likes

Hard to believe we’re already on our last panel :cry:

But please stay tuned, we’ll be closing out talking about… THE FUTURE!

Advanced Narratives - The Future of Storytelling 6:55 PM PT - 7:40 PM PT

6 Likes

WHOA!!! Did you meet Mr. Wolfman to get his signature?

4 Likes

A person after my own heart… :titans_t:

5 Likes

I LOVE that you’re using all the new emojis :heart:

4 Likes

Can’t believe we are at the end. I will be up for several other hours watching the other panels that I wanted to see that were not in this. I had the roommate gets lots of soda for me that he is bringing home haha

5 Likes

Caffeine straight into the bloodstream!!

4 Likes