WATCH-ALONG! DC FanDome: Explore the Multiverse 8+ Hour Marathon Saturday, September 12th @10:00am PT/1:00pm ET

You must be thinking, “DC FanDome was amazing and all, but I just feel like I need MORE.”

Well, you’re in luck! DC is bringing you even more giddy goodness for 24 straight hours starting Saturday, September 12th at 10:00 am PT over at DCFandome.com.

If you’re not sure where to start, we’ve got you covered! Join us right here in the comments below as we watch a specially curated schedule to cover a wide swath of our favorite selections from this explosive schedule. If you have any questions about how DC FanDome: Explore the Multiverse works, check out handy the FAQ :point_right: here.:point_left:

HOW TO ENJOY THE WATCH-ALONG PARTY

Grab your drinks and snacks, load up :point_right: https://www.dcfandome.com/live, :point_left: and open up the DC Universe community in a separate window or device. We’ll be making sure we’re all gathered and ready at 10:00am PT, and will start our first viewing at 10:15am PT. You can jump into the comments below to chat LIVE with your fellow fans about the latest and greatest announcements!

WATCH-ALONG SCHEDULE

Be sure to arrive at 10:00am PT to get comfortable with the DC FanDome interface! We will settle in to make sure we’re comfortable, then start our first showing at 10:15 AM PT.

Archive

:large_blue_circle: DC UNIVERSE ORIGINALS
Doom Patrol Panel 11:00 AM PT - 11:35 AM PT
Stargirl Panel 11:40 AM PT - 12:15 PM PT
Harley Quinn Panel 12:20 PM PT - 12:40 PM PT
Young Justice Cast Audio Play Performance & Panel 12:45 PM PT - 1:20 PM PT
:large_blue_circle: DC HISTORY & CULTURAL IMPACT
Creating Heroes: The Life and Art of Jim Lee 1:25 PM PT - 2:15 PM PT
DC Multiverse: Comics Master Class 2:20 PM PT - 2:50 PM PT
A League of One: The Dwayne McDuffie Story 2:55 PM PT - 3:30 PM PT
Truth, Justice, and the DC Comics Way 3:35 PM PT - 4:20 PM PT
The Super Designers Behind the Super Suits 5:00 PM PT - 5:20 PM PT

:large_blue_circle: FILM & TELEVISION PRODUCTION
A Look into the Production Design of DC Films 4:25 PM PT - 4:55 PM PT
The Super Designers Behind the Super Suits 5:00 PM PT - 5:20 PM PT
Heroes Behind the Action 5:25 PM PT - 5:45 PM PT
All Super-Villains 5:50 PM PT - 6:25 PM PT
Collecting the Grades 6:30 PM PT - 6:50 PM PT
Advanced Narratives - The Future of Storytelling 6:55 PM PT - 7:20PM PT

We can’t wait to see you here in our proverbial living room for the digital event of a lifetime! Will you be joining us for all 8 hours? Sound off in the comments below! :point_down:

25 Likes

I’ll definitely be around! There are few things I want to see that aren’t on the list and I don’t know if want to commit to 10+ hours of screen on time, so I might drop out for a few panels. But hey, it’s Saturday so who knows :woman_shrugging:t4:

9 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face:I might drop by just to say hello.

6 Likes

I’ll be here for sure

4 Likes

No way I’d miss this one!

7 Likes

I’ll also be there for sure

4 Likes

I plan on joining you for the Harley and YJ panels, switching over to the Superman radio WAL, and then coming back here!

8 Likes

A lot of long and interesting segments. Looking forward to the McDuffie Story and Jim Lee one. Hoping they are pretty high production value wise.

5 Likes

If September 12th’s #Fandome experience is anything like part I…I will be having it on the whole time! This is useless info…but…!

6 Likes

Hype is ALWAYS useful!

6 Likes

I can’t wait for DC Fandome. Special day for DC fans haha.

5 Likes

I’m so excited for this…I can’t wait!!!

4 Likes

I have a Teen Titans watch-along at 6:30 PM PST, toward the end of the last panel. Feel free to leave the panel early, unless you don’t want to miss the fatal five minutes of

4 Likes

Can’t wait for the young justice panel!!!

6 Likes

Same…it’s what I’m looking forward to more than anything

4 Likes

Please share season 4 info :pray::pray::pray:

6 Likes

Can’t wait to see the screening of Superman: Man of Tomorrow!!! :grin:

6 Likes

me too

4 Likes

Today’s the day everyone!

7 Likes

I can’t wait for it to be time!