WATCH-ALONG! DC FanDome: Explore the Multiverse 8+ Hour Marathon Saturday, September 12th @10:00am PT/1:00pm ET

I can’t join but can someone drop a link on here for me? My links started working the other day but the one in the header won’t. So pumped for Dwayne McDuffie!!! All of em actually but that’s gonna be special.

5 Likes

Sure thing capo, and hi! Long time no see :hugs:

You’ll be able to click individual panels once you’re “in” :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Hahaha I had no idea there was a Transformers crossover!! That’s amazing. While I do appreciate My Little, my name is taken for Virginia Applejack from the David Lapham comic Stray Bullets :slight_smile:

As for the schedule, I’d give it another 20 minutes just in case. There’s probably a mad scramble to make sure everything is okay, so they probably have the “hood up” so to speak.

6 Likes

That worked!!! Thanks AJ you’re the best. Last time I kept coming here and finding you & @iJest’s links cuz it kept knocking me off if I tried to screen mirror it. Gonna play it safe and watch on iPad this time. Watching on iPad worked whole time last time. Thanks tho, u know I always give super long responses my bad :hugs:

7 Likes

No bad at all, and I’m glad it worked!! I’m sure we’ll pass each other in the virtual convention hall, so “see” you later!

7 Likes

Since I’m still here for a tiny bit, I can do one quick hype tune:

5 Likes

Anyone else hoping for a season 3 announcement for Harley Quinn?

8 Likes

Fandome is already off to a great start with these comics. Also on my reading list from the Fandome library: ICON: A HERO’S WELCOME, HARDWARE #1, and Sandman Universe Presents: Hellblazer #1.

5 Likes

I wonder if this means we’re getting these in our library soon :thinking:

5 Likes

:rofl: DJ Mae just can’t resist- this is perfect!! :sun_with_face: :aquarius:

6 Likes

All right friends, we’re looking at a mere 50 minutes away from doors open! I hope you’re all properly caffeinated/hydrated/fed/rested- it’s about to get hype-y up in here!

7 Likes

I’m so excited!!!

3 Likes

I’ma keep basking in this comic book library for a bit, but I’ll join you for the Harley & YJ panels!

8 Likes

yessss

6 Likes

This is going to be Awesome!!!

5 Likes

giphy

7 Likes

Another day to remember in DC’s history.

6 Likes

After the watchalong is over, we can keep talking Fandome stuff in this thread, right?

4 Likes

ICON: A HERO’S WELCOME rules. A must-read.

7 Likes

These Milestone comics may have come out nearly 30 years ago, but they’ve never felt more essential. It’s due time for a comeback.

6 Likes