WATCH-ALONG! DC FanDome: Explore the Multiverse 8+ Hour Marathon Saturday, September 12th @10:00am PT/1:00pm ET

Absolutely! Also not averse to starting individual topics if there’s an announcement or conversation folks really want to dive into :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Oooh, gorgeous page.

5 Likes

Oh that’s so cool!!!

4 Likes

:grin:

2 Likes

6 Likes

Thanks @HubCityQuestion for mentioning the Milestone Returns #0 in the comic library, I just read it. Emotional. It definitely is showing why these characters are needing right now. It stirred all my emotions because of the world right now. Beautiful.

5 Likes

I drank a stupid amount of water and now Im making more coffee :laughing:

Not the best plan. lol

5 Likes

I think it’s the BEST PLAN EVER!

5 Likes

Like last time, I am drinking soda. I should run and get cereal so I have eaten breakfast as well. I am not moving from my seat (except for when nature calls) today. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I am!!!

1 Like

“Your world is not considered primitive because of your technology, crude as it is. It’s your morality that is backward.”

PREACH

5 Likes

Hey @Pretty.Poison.Bombshell! :wave:
Something will be missing from today’s line up I think…so this is for you:

Summary

Look at him!

:joy: sorry. Had to.

4 Likes

Gotta stay hydrated!!!

3 Likes

Never apologize for Chris Pine!!!

3 Likes

That is CORRECT! :purple_heart: :evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

That’s okay, I always have this

Summary

Now that’s Double Trouble!

#SorryNotSorry

5 Likes

I can’t take the suspense!!!

3 Likes

Yes thank you :pray:
:heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

Always my pleasure to share! :green_heart: :green_heart:

4 Likes

The scoffing at love part really got to me as a therapist. I imagine I will reread that particular comic before this is all over again. To everyone else, if you don’t read anything else in the library today please read Milestone Returns #0. It is well worth it.

6 Likes