WATCH-ALONG! DC FanDome: Explore the Multiverse 8+ Hour Marathon Saturday, September 12th @10:00am PT/1:00pm ET

So excited!!! Anyone know what time the DCeased panel is taking place? When I log on the website it just says 10am-10am for all the events. :thinking:

5 Likes

I am looking forward to Dwayne McDuffie, Stargirl, Man of Tomorrow, and a death in the Family

5 Likes

Haha woke up at 10 EST prepared for this, but oops forgot it is 1 my time. Welp guess I can go back to sleep for a few.

8 Likes

Heya Hyperia! Each panel is available on demand, so you can click and watch it anytime between Saturday, 10am PST - Sunday, 10am PST :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Anybody else having problems resetting password. Keep getting Error Code 404. Nothing I do works. Don’t want to create a new email just to enjoy Fandome

4 Likes

Creating an email is like one of the easiest things to do…

5 Likes

My schedule hasn’t updated to the correct times and shows everything still happening at 12 ET

4 Likes

Heads up everybody – the DC FANDOME comic reader has opened a few hours early!

I’ve already checked out MILESTONE RETURNS #0, and I’ll be reading TEEN TITANS: RAVEN next!

8 Likes

Don’t worry about that. The times are all automatically set to that because the panels are available on demand. This just helps you keep a checklist of where you want to go.

7 Likes

Is this for your schedule? I remember the scheduler had a bit of a tummy ache in advance of the event last time. It should be settled soon. But nonetheless, you won’t have to create an e-mail to watch FanDome!

4 Likes

I believe the scheduler reflects your specific time zone :slight_smile: Are you in CST?

3 Likes

:eyes: :eyes: :eyes:

5 Likes

MILESTONE RETURNS #0 is basically like DC UNIVERSE: REBIRTH #1, but, you know, for Milestone.

TEEN TITANS: RAVEN features what may be the best art of any Teen Titans book, ever. Gabriel Picolo is a master.

7 Likes

Sorry I can’t be here for all the funs today, but I will be with you in spirit (and watching the panels when I get home)!

Also, @Applejack’s DCUversary!

4 Likes

Hi @Applejack,

Does the pie slice (or maybe a cake slice) on your profile mean what I think it does? It obviously not a birthday cake but if is what I think it is, it still calls for celebration!!! :partying_face:

5 Likes

OH wow Milestone Returns #0 is amazing and emotional! I want more!

6 Likes

:see_no_evil: Thank you @Mae, and so sad you won’t be here! (But I may have made a playlist of your hype tunes last time….) HI KM!!! Good to see you :slight_smile: It means that my first day of work for DC Universe was September 12th, 2018 :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: That’s right, I started very slightly after the service itself launched :scream:

Looks like yours is Feb of 2016, is that because you were a DC All Access member?

7 Likes

:hugs:

And oh wow I didn’t realize it was such a long set! :grin:

6 Likes

Yup. Trying to make a schedule. Or see if the schedule I originally made before they switched it to separate weekends. Thanks. I take it you like your little pony. My daughter is loving the crossover with Transformers. They are fun to read with her. Especially when I get to be Discord.

4 Likes

So my thought was correct, HAPPY DCU ANNIVERSARY!!! :partying_face::tada::partying_face::tada::partying_face::tada:

Yes!!! :grin:

6 Likes