Visit the DC Universe Shop Closeout Sale for up to 80% off Select Items!

As you’ve no doubt heard, DC Universe will soon transform into DC Universe Infinite. As part of that transformation, the DC Universe Shop will be closing on Sunday, November 1st. So we’re having a DC Universe Shop Closeout Sale!

Shop now through Monday, October 19th to save up to 80% off select items in our biggest sale ever. Among the sale items are highly coveted DC Universe exclusive collectibles – like our Harley Quinn Show Statue and our DC Artists Alley Batman by Joe Ledbetter (Glow-in-the-Dark) Designer Vinyl!

While you’re shopping the sale, be sure to check out our all-new Harley Quinn merchandise, inspired by DC Universe’s hit original adult animated series. Keep yourself warm this autumn with the Riddler’s Question Mark Green Hoodie or grab a Riddler University Green T-Shirt. And who wouldn’t love a Legion of Doomed Mug for the holidays?

10 Likes

I grabbed that Harley statue and the Doom Patrol DC cap I’ve had my eye on for a while.

10 Likes

Was sad when the Rewards thing ended to find that I was just a few points away from getting that Harley Quinn statue. So glad to have a second chance. :smiley:

Bummed that the “ugly Christmas sweater” version is already sold out in my size, would have totally rocked that this Christmas.

7 Likes

I just got the Harley Quinn statue, the Wonder Woman Vinyl, Doom Patrol DC hat, and Doom Patrol shirt. May buy more before night is over haha.

4 Likes

Sounds like a nice haul

3 Likes

When will we get the store credit for choosing to stay with dc infinite yearly subscription?

3 Likes

I’m not sure??? It will probably be in the email we get soon!!!
Also…
WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY @Slayer8175!!!

2 Likes

I just got the Harley statue. I was 5 points away from it in the Rewards Program.

5 Likes

I was ready ask the same question.

4 Likes

My order was cancelled sadly. :frowning:

I received a coupon code for 20% off full price item for the inconvenience. Eek… limited in full price items, right?

4 Likes

There’s no info on sizes… does anyone have any of the products to compare for sizes? Or at least the brand and I can look it up online. I can literally wear an XS to L depending on brand.

4 Likes

Heya! Which shirt are you looking at? Depending on the item I do see size charts associated with them. With the info on which one doesn’t have a size chart, I can see about reaching out to the Shop to get more brand info.

4 Likes

The holiday sweater is only in an XS right now, so I can get it for me or my kid depending! lol…

Also, the justice league crew is in Medium or XL.

4 Likes

For the JLA Crew shirt, you can use this size chart:

Screen Shot 2020-10-14 at 10.32.43 AM

For the holiday sweater, we don’t have exact measurements, but it does run slightly smaller than the above chart. I hope this helps!

4 Likes

Hey there Slayer! Eligible subscribers will receive an email with the promo code from DC Universe Infinite on or after February 1, 2021. The code is actually for a different DC Shop, so you won’t have to worry about missing an opportunity to use it :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Thanks @Applejack! As always, so helpful. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

So much goodness!

4 Likes

So there’s gonna be a new shop entirely?

4 Likes

The shop will be an entirely different experience from DCUi- we don’t have mockups yet or I would show you. But we’ll have more details closer to the release :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Amazing deals, I just bought quite a few Christmas gifts.

3 Likes