Visit the DC Universe Shop Closeout Sale for up to 80% off Select Items!

Does anyone know if the shop works on iOS?
I wanted to get some things but I can only add the items to a favorites type list. The store says to “join DC Universe to purchase” but there’s no other things to click on that seems to work. I can’t select a size or add to the cart.

2 Likes

Hey Robert! I’ve asked the team about this for you. I’ll let you know when I hear back from them :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Try this link instead.

2 Likes

Heya @RobertVenom! This might be a silly question, but are you logged into your account? It sounds like the system thinks you might not be.

2 Likes

Hi! Not sure you guys know this but, will we ever get more young justice and titans merch in the future shop? Specifically titans, there isn’t much t shirts and I was sad to see the one shirt was sold out. I would love to see more. Thank you

1 Like

My hands slipped and I accidentally bought three shirts. Oh well!

4 Likes

Yikes :grimacing: that’s a lot of shirts :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Is the sale over? I tried to buy a T shirt and all I get is a message telling me that I have to be DC universe subscriber to purchase (which I am). I am given no option to login into my account either

3 Likes

Heya TJR! We’ve heard this report elsewhere, and have been asked to let you know to reach out to the DC Shop Customer Service team to get you fixed up- you can find them here:

Hope this helps!
2 Likes

I had a question about the end date is it going to officially close on the 1st or is that the last day we can buy stuff from the shop and will close at midnight that night

1 Like