OFFICE HOURS VOL II: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every Tuesday Night!

Hi moro, nice to “see” you! You’ve got questions/comments, I’ve got answers/,…comments!

The latter- the exact same app, but with the video “turned off”. However, the design team is working hard to make it “feel” like a new experience with a fresh look. Those designs are still in an early phase, but from what I’ve seen the spirit of DCU remains.

100%. My focus has shifted away from increasing engagement to organizing the history of our programs for executive leadership as well as auditing said programs for success and getting moderators trained and mobilized for organizing the forums for better searchability. The transition is a great opportunity to do some deep housekeeping. I’m thinking of it a little bit like another relaunch for the Community as I expect we’ll see many new members, and I want to make sure the place looks nice.

What a tangent! At any rate, the plan is absolutely, yes, we will have creators back on to do regular Q&As. We now consider them a tentpole and one of the big reasons the community has market value.

Funny you should ask- we’re actually reworking the current shop, and you will see there is a clearance sale on right now:

There will still be merchandising and product opportunities in the future, but as we snuggle up closer to DC Entertainment those initiatives will be merged to become like… a DC Voltron.

Great questions, thank you!

14 Likes