Valentine's Day DC Style

That’s really sweet :heart: My dog’s basically my valentine today, I’ve been spoiling her like crazy :sweat_smile: So yeah, I agree

3 Likes

Thank you! I hope you’ve been having a good day.

2 Likes

Unfortunately, Clark Kent is taken. sighs

Jericho from Titans. He’s so sweet! I don’t know what we would do, but he could teach me ASL and exchange music recommendations.

2 Likes

I would pick either Stargirl or Cassandra Cain, Since both the girls are around the same age as me and Aren’t taken. (Also both are athletic so that means lady muscles which are quite the bonus.)

As far as Courtney goes we would probably be on a dinner date, and since I imagine her taste in music is influenced by the JSA, the 50s love songs that I already listen to all the time will do just fine.

And as far as Cass goes we would be watching movies together, and we’d be dancing to maybe some waltz type Classical music since her taste is probably similar to her Dad’s.

Now as far as which one I would pick i’m not exactly sure but I think I’m leaning towards Cass.

2 Likes

Stargirl is probably the most hit on character in JSa, so you will have lots of competition. Fortunately lots of them are villains like Grundy.

2 Likes

That song is absolutely incredible. Written about his true love. A girl he’d been friends with since childhood. On its own it’s still one of the best evers. The fact that it’s actually about somebody just makes it that much cooler. I wish someone would write a song that incredible about me…

3 Likes

Oh, who would I be valentines with from the DCU?

3 Likes

and speaking of, Happy Valentine’s Day, DC fans!

3 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

Ring of Fire- Cash.

3 Likes

Hey, what’s the Flash doing there with Supergirl? Iris is gonna be ticked!

3 Likes

I plan on romancing most of Gotham’s villains, with only a few exceptions.

3 Likes

Jason Todd might get a tad jealous… :eyes:

4 Likes

Don’t worry, he’s on that list. He may be an anti-hero now, but I will never let him live down the times he was a baddie™ :sweat_smile:

I love baddies™️ for some reason.

2 Likes

(This guy is the creator of Phineas and Ferb btw.)

2 Likes

3 Likes

I didn’t even realize yesterday was Valentine’s until late late last night :sweat_smile:

2 Likes