Valentine's Day DC Style

I like the idea but on Valentine’s Day? I think thats a lot of pressure. After all, it is with someone in the DCU and they may need to get away to perform heroic duties or something. I would try to make it as special as possible but would try for something at home rather than going out, unless of course they had their heart set on a night out.

Song to dance to… Boz Scaggs- Look What You’ve Done To Me, possibly Michael Buble- You And I, Frankie Valli- Can’t Take My Eyes Off You. As far as who? I don’t think I’ve met her yet. Sorry but I’m still learning who is who.

5 Likes

I think I know WHO :thinking: but would you have a song to dance to?

4 Likes

Love of My Life by Queen :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Man that’s on point. Honestly I’d be surprised if she wasn’t designed with Janelle in mind.

Anyway, I’d date Jessica Cruz, because most of DC’s women are either attached or extremely intimidating, and Jessica both rules and would be down for a quiet night in. We would dance in the seats of the couch to the soundtracks of 90s anime. I think we’d have a good time with Slayers.

5 Likes

That is one of my FAVORITE songs ever and was one that played at both my wedding and when my Seedling was born. :green_heart:

5 Likes

I think I’d have to spend V-Day with my girl, Poison Ivy. We’d spend the day outside looking at ways to save this planet through acts of eco-terro…I mean, eco-warriorism. Yeah, that’s it. :wink:

Then, we’d spend the evening debating the merits of succulents as the new houseplant fad while listening to our favorite song. :green_heart: :green_heart:

7 Likes

:joy: I was like What the heck, then read the song title below. The first thing I saw was the Marshawn Lynch Lays Chips commercial. :rofl:

4 Likes

I saw this and thought of you two…

It’s nothing spectacular but still.

4 Likes

Oracle. We would go to a movie, and computer shop. Our song would be Minefield by Travis Meadows.

5 Likes

Awwwwwww! I love this so much! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thank you!

4 Likes

The best date ever!

5 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

Are mosh pits considered romantic? :laughing:

So I thought about this, figured why not, I’d (try to) go with Carol Ferris, to one of those entertainment centers that have mini golf and go karts, that sort of thing. Song would be:

But realistically, I’d probably just be a rebound… so bring on the ice cream!

3 Likes

I’d want to go on a date w/ Harley and her hyenas- (Just realized I don’t think I’ve ever dated someone that didn’t have pets, that being said, I miss all my ex’s pets more than I miss my exes) And Idk what we’d dance to, but whatever we did for a date would probably be crazy and fun, and I love doing crazy fun things- I think Harley and I would make a great couple (as friends, lol, not gonna try to steal her from Ivy :heart:) because none of my current friends are willing to take the risks I’m willing to take, like jumping into a lake on a hiking trip, and I think she would. I also think she wouldn’t yell at me for taking risks like some of my other more responsible friends-

Also, sorry for the long post, I feel like I talk too much sometimes

4 Likes

Happy Valentines Day everyone!

4 Likes

:laughing: funny how that happens. Too bad they weren’t the humans and the ex’s the pets. :joy:

3 Likes

I fall in love w/ animals way easier than I do people- For animals it’s like love at first sight, and for people it’s nearly impossible for me to fall in love- That’s real sad, but, yeah

3 Likes

I think that’s because animals love unconditionally. You love them, show them love, treat them with love and they love you back. No games, no drama, no outside influences. Too bad it can’t be that simple with people.

3 Likes

That was deep and very well said.

3 Likes

Thank you, I hope you and JT have a Happy Valentines Day. :smiley:

3 Likes