Valentine's Day DC Style

Idk either lol. My sisters and my niece texted me. I was like oops. I was supposed to text them. They have significant others & nobody chose me- I’m supposed to be the one doing the sad stuff lol…

2 Likes

Hey now, it’s okay to be a single pringle :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You’re right. My only issue is there’s a correct way & a non correct way. I don’t take advantage of my single life. I used to be a professional at having a good time and I literally thought that I had some mental thing where I couldn’t be single. Co-Dependent big time. I actually thought, no problem I’m always going to have a gf, wife whatever anyway. Nope. But , now that I realize I can be happy alone, if that’s how it goes, I’m going to be ok. I just like to be dramatic here and there. Until I get a gf it’s my right lol.

4 Likes

Cheers to that! :clinking_glasses:

Though, I’m mostly saying that because back in October I was dating someone who wanted things to go very very fast while I wanted to take it easy and go with the flow (because I learned my lessons on not rushing anything) and that did not happen. On top of that, my boyfriend was (and probably still is) in a position where he probably shouldn’t be focusing on another person because he has plenty of issues he should be trying to improve, a lesson that is very much present in 90 Day Fiance (isn’t that right @staticshocks? We’ve had a whole convo over this). There’s also the fact that I’m going through my own issues and life situation that wouldn’t necessarily be great to drag another person into. I know it’s great to have a support system, but sometimes you or someone else may not be currently able to care so much for another person in a romantic regard.

Or maybe this is just the young loving being single mind talking? Who knows? Who cares? Cheers! :clinking_glasses:

2 Likes

Big agree.

2 Likes