UPDATE! 🏬 Put Your Favorite Local Comic Shop On the Map! 🏬

Name : Pulp Nouveau Comix
Address : 217 S. Main St. Canandaigua, NY 14424
Why you love it : This was my comic shop in college and I would either walk or ride my bike to get there. It was such a cool shop! There is nothing quite like a small time comic shop to out compete the big city stores for me!

7 Likes

I’ve got your shop added as well, thanks youuu!

4 Likes

I have two comic shops.

1. KAPOW comics
    Adress: 407 e kiehl ave, sherwood AR.
    WHY I LOVE IT: Great selection. They always have the latest edition before anyone else, plus a whole shelf of comics for any hero you can think of.
  2. RETROGRADE COMICS
    Adress: 2612, kavanaugh blv., unit c, little rock AR
    WHY I LOVE IT: great store for limited edition comics for the best price, also always has the latest edition of a variety of new comic series too. SUPER wide variety of products, It’s great and it deserves better. (its really hidden so it doesen’t get as many customers as it deserves!
6 Likes

Hi @Caleb.Mcfarland.13222 - First, welcome to the community! We’re so glad to have you here. I’m so excited that you made your first comment in the community by sharing your favorite comic spots with us! I’ve gone ahead and added both of these to the map.

Please let us mods know if you ever have any questions or need assistance.

4 Likes

I was just thinking the same exact thing.

4 Likes

Name: Electric City Comics
Address: 1704 Van Vranken Ave, Schenectady, NY 12308
Why I love it: They have an excellent selection of comics and toys. The owner is very friendly and puts out a monthly newsletter called Electric Currents that lists all upcoming releases, which I think is fantastic.

5 Likes

I’ve added your shop to the map @Skajadeh - I’m all about the monthly newsletters, so I love that! We appreciate you sharing this with us!

4 Likes

Name : Kowabunga Comics
Address : 650 E Wisconsin Ave, Oconomowoc, WI 53066
Why you love it : They’re kind, knowledgable, and friendly. And when you become part of their family, they treat you like family. The best of the best. Lots of variety in merch available, lots of events, and they consistently bring in authors to talk or do signings.

5 Likes

I’ve added your shop to the map as well. Bring in authors for talks and signings?! That’s amazing!

5 Likes

I’ve gotten Tim Seeley and Garth Ennis and a few others!

4 Likes

That is so cool!

5 Likes

Name: Heroes Comics
Address: 110 E Shaw Ave, Fresno, CA 93710
Why I Love It: As a kid, my dad would take me to get comics every once in a while. Now that I’m an avid comic reader, this is my go-to shops for comics.

7 Likes

Hey! Welcome to the community :slight_smile:

It’s amazing that your store has stayed alive since your childhood! I hope it sticks around for even longer! It’s a rarity these days.

4 Likes

Keiths Komix is a great comic shop @michael.allen99000. I would highly recommend to anyone to shop there, if you’re in the area of Schaumburg, IL.

4 Likes

Name : Drawn To Comics
Address : 5801 W. Glendale Ave, Glendale AZ 85301
Why you love it : I had been reading comics online for years now, and hadn’t been into a shop since 2005. We recently moved to Glendale and I stared at the shop every time we drove through downtown. When I finally went in, the employees were all incredibly friendly and welcoming. I was a little apprehensive about diving hard back into print comics and Drawn To completely destroyed any of those feelings.

6 Likes

Welcome to our community @tengohambre13 and thanks for the submission! :slight_smile: I know exactly how you feel… in the digital age, it can be hard to want more physical copies of things. Though, comic books are something many just want to have and hold forever lol!

5 Likes

You hit that feeling right on the head!

4 Likes

Hiya @iGarbaje and @tengohambre13 - I’ve added both of these shops to the map! Thanks so much for sharing them with us. :orange_heart:

4 Likes

My favorite( for a very long time)
Queen City Bookstore, Inc.
3184 Main Street,
Buffalo, NY 14214

4 Likes

Hi @egardon.20302 - Welcome to the community! SO glad to see you here. We’ve added Queen City Bookstore, Inc. to the map! I appreciate you taking the time to share this place with us. Please let us know if you need anything, we’re here to help!

4 Likes