Understanding DC Universe Clearance Levels

Could U Show Me The Requirements I Need To Get into the Iceberg Lounge

5 Likes

You’re so close!

In the last 30 days:

Value Requirement
Visits 13% (4 / 30 days) 33%
Topics Replied To 17 25

All you need is the above and you will reach hero and gain the ability to join the Iceberg Lounge :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Sooo closeeee

5 Likes

I’m trying to work out what I need to do to reach level 3. I’ve looked at some of the above posts, and can’t match them up to my stats. Mine don’t seem to relate to those listed in this thread, (unless I’m looking in the wrong place?)

I have:

days visited: 219
topics replied to: ??
topics viewed: 193
topics viewed (all time): ??

So how do I level up please?

4 Likes

I believe only administrative users are able to see one’s clearance level stats, so feel free to poke any of us mods for an update when you need it!

Here is your current status:

Value Requirement
Visits 13% (4 / 30 days) 33%
Topics Replied To 4 25
Topics Viewed 13 50
Topics Viewed (all time) 179 50
Posts Read 156 75
Posts Read (all time) 4008 100
Flagged Posts 0 max of 2
Users Who Flagged 0 max of 2
Likes Given 1 10
Likes Received 19 0
Silenced (last 6 months) 0 0
Suspended (last 6 months) 0 0
5 Likes

Thanks for the info.

Could you just clarify what ‘Flagged Posts’ mean. I’m hoping it’s not posts that are ‘offensive’ but posts you like and others should read???

3 Likes

If you click the “show more” button on the bottom right of a post, you’ll see a little flag button. If you flag a post, it notifies the moderation team to check it out, in case there’s something problematic about it.

4 Likes

Thanks for that.

3 Likes

I’m not sure this is the place to ask, but I’m wondering about clearance levels. How do I get to the next one?

7 Likes

Hey there @Zips4tw! I moved your post over to this thread so you can read all about our clearance levels! Basically the more you use the forums, the more privileges you get.

For you, what you need to focus on for promotion is…

In the last 30 days:

Value Requirement
Topics Replied To 5 25

So you just need to reply to some more topics (ones you haven’t already) and you should be good to go!

Please let us @moderators know if you need help with anything else :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Thanks!

6 Likes

I’m sure the mod team is tired of hearing me ask this question, but how many requirements are left for me until I get back into the Lounge.

Sorry about this again everyone :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

No need to apologize! I always worry when i get kicked out of the lounge.

4 Likes

We’re not tired of it at all! Always feel free to ping us or shoot us a DM whenever you wanna check!

This is all you’re missing currently:

Topics Viewed 48 / 50

4 Likes

Thank you once again

4 Likes

I earned this and had no clue what it was until I reviewed this post.

Back to being a lurker. :face_in_clouds:

5 Likes

Welcome to the community @Nights!

3 Likes

Thank you @Jurisdiction ! It’s good to have a DC Community outside of Reddit and irl.

5 Likes

Whoa, tight username! :eyes:

4 Likes

Welcome to the community, friendo! I have a feeling you’re in the right place :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes