Understanding DC Universe Clearance Levels

Me too. I gained access and had it earlier this week, but now I don’t for some reason. The same thing happened a few weeks ago. I’m confused about gaining and maintaining status now.

4 Likes

Hey folks! Giving a small heads-up here that I do see these questions and will provide answers very shortly here. Deep apologies for the delay!

I see that you’re a Hero right now, so you’re already at Clearance Level 3!

Moderators and admins have the ability to view this, but I’m not sure if users do. If curious about anything, feel free to shoot us a DM and we’ll relay that info!

I think this might have to do with activity/days visited from what I can recall hearing, but I’m not 100% positive. I’ll definitely grab some info on this tonight and get back to you with a clear answer there!

6 Likes

@mojaka This is correct.

If you dip below the requirements in the last 100 days, you will be demoted back to A Hero’s Helper. However, in order to avoid constant promotion/demotion situations, there is a 2-week grace period immediately after gaining Clearance Level 3 during which you will not be demoted.

That’s super odd, that shouldn’t happen! I’ll take a look into it. Btw you are 3 topic replies away from getting Clearance level 3 again :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thank you! :yellow_heart:

5 Likes

hi. what are the requirements? I don’t know how I got promoted about 2 weeks ago, but I did and lost it already. ii just do what I normally do. how do I keep it, I don’t get it

3 Likes

Hey @MaxR! :wave: I’ve checked your clearance level status and you do qualify for Clearance Level 3 (Hero). You’ll be promoted shortly - there can be a small delay in the system once a user completes their requirements.

Here are the current requirements to be promoted to Clearance Level 3:

In the Past 30 Days:

Requirement
Visits 33%
Topics Replied To 25
Topics Viewed 50
Topics Viewed (all time) 50
Posts Read 75
Posts Read (all time) 100

Hope this helps! Please don’t hesitate to let us know if you have any other questions. :batparrot:

5 Likes

if I already had level3, I still don’t understand why I don’t anymore when I’m doing what I always do. 100 days, 2 weeks, all time or whatever, doesn’t make sense, how do i know if I’m keeping up? is there a plain weekly baseline

2 Likes

You can drop down to Level 2 if you have not met the Level 3 requirements in the last 100 days (the requirements are outlined in my previous post). There is also a 2-week grace period immediately after you gain Level 3. Your account should now reflect your Level 3 status.

If you are concerned about no longer having access to the Iceberg Lounge upon dropping down, you can find more information about getting around our pesky bouncer here: https://community.dcuniverseinfinite.com/t/how-to-enter-the-iceberg-lounge/

Unfortunately, there is no feature that allows users to view their progress toward clearance levels at this time. However, you can always ask the moderator team to provide you with a snapshot of your current progress. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

@Shayera.Hol okay, sorry I’m still a little new and don’t always know how things work or if I’m doing things right. I jut do what I do and I don’t know how I got clearance, but I don’t talk to many people, so I was bummed I couldn’t go finish chatting and didn’t understand what I did wrong. thank you!

3 Likes

Just a suggestion, but Iceberg Lounge should probably say Clearance Level 3/Hero; I had no clue that I was in that forum when I was playing in the World Cup poll and had never bothered to look at the topics in that forum, deeming it pointless.

When I look at my dash, it doesn’t say Clearance Level #, it says HERO, and unless I have these memorized …

2 Likes

There is a section within the How To Enter The Iceberg Lounge thread (open to all) that already specifies the level title alongside the number:

Are you Clearance Level 3: Hero? If so, you should be good to go into the VIP Access area.

Is this what you’re referring to?

1 Like

Yeppers.

Save when I look at the page, it reads:

A private lounge for Level 3 members to kick back and chat.

and also

Blockquote

You might have heard about the hottest private club in Gotham City, accessible only to those with Level 3 Clearance.

So no reference to HERO at all. You either need to know that HERO means LEVEL 3 CLEARANCE or it could be clearer at that section…

2 Likes

Alright, I’ll note that to be clarified in the IBL entrance thread. Thanks much. :slight_smile:

1 Like

No problem.

I’m sure for those who are very familiar, it makes sense, but as I said (and I do have two degrees), I had no clue I was allowed access and had for some weeks… There’s just way too much content here, which is a good thing, to really parse all the nitty gritty.

2 Likes

@staticshocks is there anything i am missing for hero clearance level cause i am pretty sure i have met all requirements

2 Likes

Hey there @KingsharkDp4vr! :slightly_smiling_face:

In the last 30 days:

Value Requirement
Visits 7% (2 / 30 days) 33%
Topics Replied To 7 25
Topics Viewed 21 50

It looks like these are the rest of the requirements you would need to meet to make it to Clearance Level 3. Please let me know if you have any questions :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Thank you so much @LastSon0fMars

5 Likes

I miss the Iceberg Lounge! Is there any chance to see where I’m at to get back in?

5 Likes

There sure is a chance, @TheLostMidKnightSon! The only requirements you haven’t fulfilled yet are:

Topics Replied To 16 25
Topics Viewed 41 50
6 Likes

Awesome! Thank you

5 Likes