Understanding DC Universe Clearance Levels

Welcome to the DC Community!

3 Likes

I know I have a ways as I just came back after many months, but curious what I still need to regain lvl 3

3 Likes

Welcome back!

Here’s what all you’re missing right now:

Value Requirement
Visits 20% (6 / 30 days) 33%
Topics Replied To 10 25
Topics Viewed 27 50
4 Likes

thank you

4 Likes

Hey, would it be possible to edit and add “Must have replied in 25 different topics” to the requirements for Clearance Level 3 in the first post? It’s missing from the list, and seems to be the one everyone (including me) is hitting.

7 Likes

That is indeed a requirement, so I’ve added it to the list! Thanks for the suggestion!

5 Likes

Hi again! :smile: I was hoping to get an update on my stats for Level 3. Thanks.

7 Likes

Heya Zips!

Here’s what’s missing for your level 3 requirement:

Topics Replied To: 17 / 25

Just need to reply to a couple more topics!

6 Likes

What am I missing for level 3?

4 Likes

Hey @Lana79! :wave: You’ve got one more requirement to reach Level 3:

In the last 30 days:

Value Requirement
Visits 17% (5 / 30 days) 33%

If you’re trying to access the Iceberg Lounge, you can get around the level requirement by talking to the bouncer… but I heard he’s pretty picky about the password. More information here: How To Enter The Iceberg Lounge. :eyes:

6 Likes

Where can you see your status on this matter?

3 Likes

Unfortunately there isn’t currently a tool members can use to pinpoint what they need to progress. I can, however, let you know what you need to level up!

In the last 30 days:

Value Requirement
Visits 13% (4 / 30 days) 33%
Topics Replied To 16 25
Topics Viewed 34 50

It looks like you just need to visit us a bit longer, reply to more topics, and view a few more topics you haven’t seen already, then you should be able to reach the next clearance level :slight_smile:

Please let me know if you have any questions!

Ah, yes, and…

4 Likes

I seemed to have lost Clearance level 3 :slightly_frowning_face:
I sent in what I thought was the pass word but still haven’t heard back from the bouncer. Any idea on when the bouncer will reply or how else I can get back to level 3

3 Likes

Hey @DreamingGirlWonder! :wave: You have one more requirement for Clearance Level 3 (view four more topics - see below).

In the last 30 days:

Value Requirement
Topics Viewed 46 50

Regarding the Iceberg Bouncer, we’ll take a look into this. Thanks for the flag!

5 Likes

Thanks. Seems I was just awarded the hero badge again so I’m back in :partying_face:

5 Likes

Is this after a 30 day common period? Because I see the mods post the stat of 04/30 days but it says Must have visited at 3 days.

4 Likes

Hey there, sorry for the confusion! The visits requirement is actually 10 out of the last 30 days, which makes the 33% requirement I quoted. I’ll adjust the thread to reflect this! As for when you’ll reach clearance level 3, you actually just need to reply to 1 more topic you haven’t yet, and you’ll shortly receive the promotion. Let us know if you have further questions :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Really?

5 Likes

Yes indeed! (One topic you haven’t ever replied to/in before and the system will automatically promote you. Sometimes it takes a few hours but I’ll personally promote you before I sign off tonight :slight_smile:)

4 Likes

You’ve had this power this whole time Martian?!?!?!

5 Likes