Understanding DC Universe Clearance Levels

Applejack I just want to drop a line and tell you and your fellow admins a job well done on the app/streaming. I just joined today and I’m already hooked. I love DC Comics and my list is already getting full. I also love the fact y’all have motion comics to. I’ve been watching thing the new Harley Quinn show and it’s great :ok_hand::heart:. Y’all are awesome and thank you for bringing thid community together.

2 Likes

So the only thing stopping me from being a hero is getting that password? That might take some time to figure out.

3 Likes

I just wanted to dc bring back Alfred pennyworth. Throw him in the Lazarus Pit and bring him back as the old hood.

3 Likes

This helped a lot with the function of the website. It was very confusing in the beginning.

5 Likes

Do you have to give the password still if you meet the requirements?

3 Likes

how do you get clearance level 4 (“superhero”)

3 Likes

Hi @Jurisdiction! The Level 4 (Superhero) level is the level assigned to moderators here on he Community. Thanks for asking! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Moderators are so lucky to have a Superman badge! :man_shrugging:Oh well guess I can’t have all the badges! LOL! I’d like to get a Red Hood badge, but I have to stop interacting on here for the next 3 whole month to get it! That’s so hard to do since I’m always on and posting!:laughing:

4 Likes

how do you become a moderator?

5 Likes

Hi @Jurisdiction, I’ll be passing this question to the team to get a better answer for you as soon as possible!

5 Likes

Hi @Jurisdiction!

Our moderators are professionals that have been recruited for their talents across the country. They represent the best in moderation, creatives, and expertise in their field.

You can always check our job board to see if we have any openings!

8 Likes

I’m late to the party, but many questions have been answered. I’ve been here before, and tried to return. It took a little while to find this thread again. I’m really loving the encouragement to interact with one another.
Thanks for this.

6 Likes

I can’t figure out how to get higher clearance at all.

3 Likes

Hey @ThePurpleFlame so you’re currently at Clearance Level 1. In order to get to the 2nd Clearance Level (Beginning Hero) you just need to follow below

• Visiting at least 2 days, not sequentially
  • Casting at least 5 likes
  • Entering at least 20 topics
  • Reading at least 75 comments
  • Spend a total of 60 minutes reading comments

Please let me know what you’re unsure of and I’ll happily explain it to ya :slight_smile:

4 Likes

If you look at your profile, it’ll tell you what level you are.:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I’m just wondering how to keep track of how many comments you have read because that isn’t on the profile summary, neither is how long you’ve spent on it

3 Likes

it’s in your profile. ill send you a screenshot

2 Likes

3 Likes

also i keep reading new topics but that number isnt going up, why?

2 Likes

@Patter I see your topics viewed has increased, so I’m assuming it’s working fine :slight_smile: Might have just taken a hot minute to update!

3 Likes