Understanding DC Universe Clearance Levels

The Villain War!

1 Like

“A HERO? I SHOULD HAVE BEEN A GOD!!!”
I couldn’t resist the prompt to use that line of dialogue from the “Doctor Who” story “The Three Doctors” now that i have been granted Level Three Hero Clearance Level status.
Next stop: The Iceberg Lounge. I hope the doorman hasn’t changed the password from 'swordfish."

3 Likes

This is really cool

A God level would be cool! “New” or “Old” God…

2 Likes

Hello, when we go up in class we should get something to printout or increase points earned.

This is EXCITING!

1 Like

Wow! I can not wait to be a HERO!!

4 Likes

That! Would be super cool.

1 Like

Thanks! you people are so nice in DCU.

3 Likes

I myself am just now learning thing about clearance levels.

4 Likes

Late to the party, but I like the concept and think this is a nice incentive to keep conversations on point and reward those of us who are active in one way or another.

6 Likes

Welcome @cook.joseph.72346

1 Like

Welcome! :robotman_dp:

3 Likes

Yay! Got my HERO clearance level back. Woot-woot! Again, thx for all of your helpful advice and info DCU and mods!

9 Likes

Congratulations!!! I just made it in myself, today!

5 Likes

Welcome @cook.joseph.72346. Great to have you. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Welcome to the DCU @cook.joseph.72346! So glad you’re part of the group! :+1: :grinning:

9 Likes

As a relatively new member, I really like the concept of clearance levels, it helps to get and keep members engaged in the community, and I’m looking forward to having a blast here!

9 Likes

Me too!!!
: )

6 Likes

I’m a new member to and I’m loving how they have everything set up. They did a great job. I’m like a kid in a candy store with all the movies, shows and comics. I’ve been watching the new Harley Quinn show and I love it.

3 Likes