Understanding DC Universe Clearance Levels

Is there any way you can see the progress of what you’re doing?

4 Likes

I don’t believe that is something you’re able to see on your end. I do see you’re already at Hero status, which is as far as one can go! If you would like to see the requirements and your own personal stats, feel free to send us a DM.

4 Likes

Great info, thanks

5 Likes
5 Likes

Hey @silverfox987789.16450, good question! Looks like you’re almost there.

The Clearance 3 requirements are as follows, in the past 7 days:

• Must have visited at least 3 days
  • Casting at least 10 likes
  • Entering at least 50 topics
  • Reading at least 100 comments
  • Must not have received more than 3 spam or offensive flags (with unique comments and unique users for each, confirmed by a moderator)
  • Must not have been suspended or silenced

I hope this helps! If you have any further questions, feel free to ask away. :muscle:

6 Likes

Ok thank you for clearing that up with me!

5 Likes

So do I get the clearance level 24 hours after reaching these stats?

3 Likes

Hiya @silverfox987789.16450! It looks like you haven’t quite met the requirements yet, but so close! You could also access the Iceberg Lounge by messaging the secret password to the bouncer. You can find more information on that here!

3 Likes

Am I special enough to enter this awesome group? :heart_eyes: :star_struck:

2 Likes

Hey there @bigblock66 which group do you mean? The Iceberg Lounge?

3 Likes

Haha. I was just kidding around. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Do you mean wiki posts? Also, we have a wiki?

2 Likes

Actually there is an option to allow others to edit your post(s)! AKA making a post wiki :slight_smile:

Just gotta click the little wrench and then “Make Wiki.”

4 Likes

Question: to the best of my knowledge I seem to have met all the requirements for Level 3, but nothing’s happened?

3 Likes

Hey @MasterBruiseWayne! Thank you for inquiring about the clearance level requirements; I’ve sent you a direct message with more information on what requirements you still need to meet. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you! It’s very helpful!

5 Likes

Dose this mean if I am level 3 I must retch the same regurments eatch week over and over?

4 Likes

How dose club leader work do I need to be level 3 or can I just ask mod at any level

4 Likes

Nope, as long as you’ve reached the requirements once, you’ll keep your clearance level! :slight_smile:

In order to be a club leader, you have to be the head of a club! And in order to do that, you have to contact the moderators regarding what your club idea is: from here, if club submissions are open, we will decide whether or not to go forward with the creation of the club.

5 Likes

What dose entering topics mean

4 Likes