Toy Talk: Which DC Character Would You Like To See Produced As An Action Figure?

I’ll def sign it. :+1:

7 Likes

Mattel produced many Crisis on Infinite Earths figures in their Infinite Heroes line, but…guess who got left out?

Yeeeep. Pariah. Poor guy.

5 Likes

perhaps pariah has become a pariah

sorry i had to

8 Likes

| Characters from |

xms1A
xDPDCUIHx
xres2

7 Likes

Agreed Excellent @xLOVEandDoomPatrolx. The entire team.

Comics versions as well.

:dp_butterfly: :dp_butterfly: :dp_butterfly:

7 Likes

I would love more Milestone figures! We have Static from Mattel and DC Collectibles, but we needs more, we…wants them, for they are our…preeeeccccioussses.

coughs like Gollum

Doom Patrol figures would be swell, too. I’d most be interested in those based on John Byrne’s series, along with the TV show ('natch).

envisions a talking Robotman that says “What the f—?!”

6 Likes

xdcresp2x

6 Likes

x1248

6 Likes

A retro pull string version of Cliff that just spews his most blatant obscenities would be my treasure. :rofl: :purple_heart:

VPS

6 Likes

DC89 pivots to a rare non-Wednesday appearance in Starfire channeling mode

It is the Starfire! The Hooray! :purple_heart:

4 Likes

:rofl:

:fist_right:t2: :fist_left:t2: x52.

The world of DC toys is full of absolutely wonderful things, but the one crucial product it’s missing is talking action figures that unleash obscenities.

imagines a talking Green Lantern that would say “In brightest day, in blackest night, I’m going to **** you up Evil Star, and just right!”

He’d be a perfect Shelf Buddy for our Woody-style Robotman. :joy:

5 Likes

WIP:

Worked on him over the weekend- I’m not far from finishing Lord Vyndktvx (if everything goes right). I’ve repainted his suit, created and painted the eyeballs to add to his 4 hands, and glued his torsos together. Last major bit is resulpting his head- if I can nail that, he’s done. But even if I mess up- his body is snout finished and looks good. I would just need to try his head again till I get it right.

Next up after him will be acquiring a cape, maybe sculpting a small bit, and repainting this to create Maxima:

6 Likes

Oooh, Maxima! :hugs:

Which iteration? While I enjoy every version of her, I’m a big fan of the George Perez and DCAU versions, in particular.

6 Likes

^ this one, without the exposed midriff.

5 Likes

What are your cape plans? I’m wondering about cellophane or something from the gift wrap aisle to help with the see through aspect.

5 Likes

For her cape, my idea was something similar to this one here. So that the metallic yellow on her boots and arms isn’t the only use of it in the outfit.

5 Likes

How about these made from all black plastic?

Or Treefred
I’m binging BTAS and while the DC Collectibles line was extensive I’m realizing how much was undone.

5 Likes

Giganta.

Talk about life-sized

4 Likes

Some would argue a superhero’s city is a character. I would love some rooftop dioramas, particularly the animated style. If I had the skills I’d try to craft my own.

6 Likes

I was thinking about it last night- here’s my guess for soon to be released McFarlane DC figures.

The Suicide Squad, Wave 2.

Harley Quinn (in her opening outfit)

Rat Catcher 2 (w/ Sebastion)

Thinker

Rick Flagg

Build a Figure:
Milton

Kidding, of course :grin:

The Build a Figure will be Starro

5 Likes