Toy Talk: Which DC Character Would You Like To See Produced As An Action Figure?

This :point_up_2:

Animated or not, I would love to have a figure of Bibbo on my shelf.

7 Likes

I’m making a fairly simple Miss Gsptlsnz. It’s a kit bash. I have the arms and body, just waiting on the head.

6 Likes

Not mine, but saw it and thought it was great.

7 Likes

Nice customs (IO does excellent work), and a good use of the Moe’s Tavern playset from Playmates’ The Simpsons line.

Fun Fact: Clark is standing on a Justice League Unlimited stand that would often accompany female figures in the line, due to how small their feet were.

@moro Its amazing that DCD never made Bibbo. I would have liked the '80s iteration where he wore the S-shield shirt, hat and olive (at least I think they were olive) pants.

7 Likes

3 pack of Clark, Bruce, and Lex in suits called Power Lunch.

6 Likes

:exclamation:
:eyes:
| O |

x1251

6 Likes

Superman the Animated series is an underrated gem. To everyone reading this that hasn’t watched it, you should do so.

6 Likes

There was a DCAU Kalibak from a JLU two pack!

6 Likes

Nice! Must see if I can outlay some sheckles towards this. Thx for the heads up @TheRealDetectiveShoe. :smiley: :+1:

6 Likes

M’Kay, so here’s an updated list of what I really hope will be available soon, especially now that MacF has it’s own online store (exclusive figs there soon I’d imagine) and has taken over DC Direct’s production schedule:

Gothtopia BG

BG in her new duds

Classic BG/BG Year One

Preston Payne #YesPleezMakeItHappen

Clayface_Preston_Payne_0001

Rae Rae. WOW we need at least one solid updated 6" to 7" sized Raven figure- so long overdue!

Jessica Cruz

Now, @SWhite had a wonderful idea of a return to artist collections based figures and I absolutely love this idea (call it the Legacy Series maybe?) , so here’s what I’d love to see there-

Norm Breyfogle and Marshall Rogers versions of B’Man

Also- Jim Aparo and Brian Bolland

main-qimg-3bf9a47d5dcb7d755e73126addd43486

Obviously, my list of wanted B’man artist figs wouldn’t be complete without an entry for Neal Adams. But for an incredibly crucial DCU contributor like this I think that an equally incredible effort should be made to immortalize his work in PVC. So, I’m thinking that a three figure set based on B’Man’s encounter with the Demon’s Head in Batman #244 featuring B’Man, Talia, and R’as would be fantastic.

Would love to see the packaging created in the same thematic as the B’Man #244 cover as well.

Alrighty then- that’s all I got for now. :smiley:

11 Likes

I am new to the world of DC action figures so I dunno if this is likely or not…but I’d love to see a figure of Diana with her look from Future State: Immortal Wonder Woman. :pray:

9 Likes

Agreed @Angel212. :+1:

8 Likes

MdqbVSQ

7 Likes

Pariah!

Why DC Direct Never gave us Pariah during their Crisis On Infinite Earths Collection I will never know!

9 Likes

The Mawzir would look SICK!!!

I mean look at this!

7 Likes

@Angel212 I’m hoping McFarlane dives into Future State with reckless abandon, because there are many wonderful designs in it that would translate to action figure form quite nicely, especially Yara Flor. :heart_eyes:

@DC89 I love your ideas! McFarlane should hire us as Product Consultants for the Multiverse and DC Direct product categories, respectively.

Friendly heads-up on the JLU Kalibak: He’s in the 4.5"-scale, as that was the scale for that line (and the Justice League line that preceded it). Mentioning that as I recall you saying you weren’t too into smaller-scale figures, in general.

A 7"-scale DCAU iteration by McDirect (why not? :laughing:) would be great, as would…

trails off for hours and hours on end with product suggestions for McFarlane

7 Likes

Thank you Sir!

Agreed @Vroom! :smiley: :+1:

7 Likes

Agreed @Jurisdiction. :+1:

7 Likes

Petition time?

6 Likes

@golddragon71- IKR?

7 Likes