Toy Talk: Which DC Character Would You Like To See Produced As An Action Figure?

Good stuff here @TheTerrificToyman. :+1:

7 Likes

I’m leaning that way.

I saw this-

• and thought if you remove the hoody, the body just needs a repaint. And it would give me a chance to practice dyeing a figure (I’d dye the body red and paint the white bits with acrylic).
5 Likes

I hope you’re gonna post updates as you complete each phase.

5 Likes

Definitely. I feel like when I start work on her it’ll go fairly quickly, since everything I need is in that one figure.

Versus like say Murmur: I have the body, epoxy to mold his mask and bits of his outfit:

But I ordered him a new head- this hair was too much :laughing:

And I still need different hands, two knives for him to hold, and I decided I’d order these to add to his arms and legs:

Since he has more than a few on his costume:

and I want them to be actual metal.

6 Likes

You can already tell that gonna be cool.

5 Likes

For his fellow Image co-founder, I could see McFarlane doing Jim Lee-style Legionnaires, from the variants he did for the initial issues of this volume of LOSH.

That said, I’d like to see McFarlane do figures from the most recent volume of Legion, especially Superboy.

6 Likes

Latest plastic wishes:

• The Legion of Justice (from Crime Syndicate #5)
  • An in-depth line for Teen Titans Go!. Assorted companies have made short-lived lines for TTG, but I’d like to see something that encompasses the Titans, their allies and villains, along with vehicles and playsets.
6 Likes

YES

6 Likes

@TheTerrificToyman- was wondering if you knew of any vendors on eBay/Amazon/forums who sell accessories for 6" figures. Specifically, I’m lookin’ for baseball bats and swords 'cuz a few of my Diana and Harley figs need them. I’ve been looking but haven’t found any solid spots yet.

7 Likes

Nobody specifically, but I’ll keep an eye out and send you the links to anything I find that might help.

6 Likes

I don’t think I’ve mentioned her before, but I would go ape**** with gusto over a Modern Age Circe, as I :heart: her modern look something fierce (especially Clay Mann’s iteration of her) and think that it would translate very well into plastic.

6 Likes

I’mma restate my wholehearted support for @SWhite’s suggestion here because YESSS!

7 Likes

mulls over the validity of putting Batman’s “Hi. Shouldn’t you be dead?” quote in his profile

Nah. I do love that sweet Breyfogle Batman though. Definitely a childhood favorite.

6 Likes

1 more figure like this, then I’m going for it.

Wish me luck…

7 Likes

When you finish it’ll be freaky-cool :smiling_imp:

5 Likes

Work in progress.

The head sculpt is that only thing I think is iffy. Never sculpted before… otherwise, coming along pretty nicely so far.

Update:
I have the holes drilled and sanded into his coat now. Next step will probably be painting/dyeing the parts. Then fix his broken leg. Then epoxy work.

6 Likes

It’s coming along great .

6 Likes

While I’m day dreaming, a Superman the Animated Series line with all of these characters would be great…

6 Likes

Agreed, especially with Ma and Pa El, Kalibak, Granny, Lana, Mercy, and Maxima. :+1: :00_superman:

7 Likes

Just Imagine™…STAS two-packs of:

• Dan Turpin and Maggie Sawyer
  • Kyle Rayner and Sinestro
  • Jax-Ur and Mala
  • Parademons

Along with:

• A Mxyzptlk box set with Mxy, interchangeable parts, Mxy’s girlfriend, and the “Huh? Oh, yeah. Sorry, Mx.” statue
  • A three-pack of the Furies

We also need a figure of Bibbo. It’d be great if he came out alongside Lobo, given Brad Garrett voiced both characters.

Make it a go, DCD! :0_superman1:

7 Likes