Toy Talk: Which DC Character Would You Like To See Produced As An Action Figure?

Agreed @justatallhobbit.17180. Also- Happy DCUI anniversary! :smiley: :confetti_ball: :confetti_ball: :confetti_ball:

6 Likes

Thanks!

5 Likes

Happy Anniversary @justatallhobbit.17180

5 Likes

There are three figures of Skeets, but none of Quislet, unfortunately.

4 Likes

Tomahawk!

4 Likes

Yes please!

3 Likes

I’d like to see a devoted Milestone line. It could feature classic characters/designs, characters from the Static Shock TV series, New 52 Static and friends, characters that have appeared on Young Justice (which would be nice to see in a new YJ line as well) and characters from the Milestone Returns minis.

Mostly, I just want a figure of Hardware. He’s my favorite Milestone hero.

7 Likes

I should have something to show soon, but I’d say so far so good. Definitely trial and error, but if it goes smoothly, I think I’ll be pretty happy with my first attempt.

5 Likes

:smiley: :+1:

5 Likes

Oh so you’re actually a terrific toyman :open_mouth: woah, nice work!

5 Likes

Getting there :smile:

What’s funny is that when I picked the name, I only did because I assumed every iteration of Joker was probably already taken. I thought one of my favorite overlooked villains, the Toyman was likely still available (I was right). I had maybe 2 action figures to my name: now it’s a wonder my shelf can handle the weight, and I’m getting into making what I want that’s not available (with this one, I’ve gotten some practice with kit bashing, repaints, and cracking torsos…I think I can do a lot with those techniques :slightly_smiling_face:).

5 Likes

Honestly that’s really cool ~ have you posted your collection somewhere on the forums?

5 Likes

I usually post to the “Look What I Just Got” when I get new figures.

Here’s where am at now, with 2 more on the way (not counting the 2 customs I’m working on).

5 Likes

Ah you know I specifically remember seeing this and noting how pretty it looked! How many/which of these have you made yourself? :eyes:

(Sorry if we’re veering off-topic a lil bit)

6 Likes

Of these, 3 are customs but only 1 was by me.

The Solaris and Doomsday figures are customs: I commissioned Solaris from someone and bought Doomsday from eBay.

I made the Lois Lane (and the Toyman setup is kind of a custom- I surrounded him with the little army men, the lego Superman, a wooden toy bear, and the big robot- stuff I know he would use).

5 Likes

I’m still gonna give him a cigarette in his left hand someday (the perfectionist in me can’t leave it be :man_shrugging:) but overall, I’m happy with it :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

:eyes: Yay @TheTerrificToyman! This custom is fantastic- good stuff!

8 Likes

Mmmkay, I really want a figure of Heartless in the Multiverse line. If you’re reading current issues of Nightwing, you’ll likely want one too.

I’d also like a figure of the Jon Kent Superman, since he’ll be Top Dog in Metropolis in a few weeks.

Also, a Yara Flor Wonder Girl/Woman. Yes, I’ve requested her before, but you know what they say about the squeaky wheel…

Then there’s these:

• A Fire and Ice two-pack
  • The ladies above in another two-pack, this time in their flame/ice “modes”
  • Metamorpho
  • Jim Aparo Katana
  • Baron Bedlam
  • classic Geo-Force

Have I been reading Batman and The Outsiders v1? As Bugs Bunny says, “Mmmm, could be!” :slight_smile:

New Hush-related figures for next year’s 20th anniversary would also kick ass.

6 Likes

I would like to see a return of the artist collections. A Norm Breyfogle Batman specifically. The weird thing is that as much as I love his version of Batman I’m not a huge fan of how he drew other characters so this doesn’t need to be a whole line. I’d like to see more from Knightfall and hope Mafex makes a regular Batman since they’re doing AzBats. I really want to see the yellow oval make a return in comics too. If the outer underwear had to come back then bring back the oval.
And I’ve said this before but a Mezco Bloodwynd. Mezco Martian Manhunter. I would hate the price but a Mezco Doomsday would likely be awesome.
If I could have any toy wish it would be for DC Direct BTAS to return with STAS and JLU and BB lines rotating quarterly.

5 Likes

YES.

DOUBLE YES.

Agreed. :+1: Mezco would craft a fantastic Doomsday.

Solid choices @SWhite. :smiley:

6 Likes