Toy Talk: Which DC Character Would You Like To See Produced As An Action Figure?

Say, that’s a groovy set of threads she has.

Has S2 started to air yet, or is that just a promo image?

BTW, did you catch the TTG/DCSHG crossover?

4 Likes

Yes to both! I’d love some Doom Patrol figures from McFarlane, be they comic or TV-based (in a perfect world, both would get mined for figures).

4 Likes

Hmmm, :thinking: I wonder if FUNKO will do some too? Those may be my first.

3 Likes

Oh, man, there’s a whole Mud Pack and more.
And I definitely can’t keep track of which Clayface is which either. It’s a whole mess of confusing, for me.

5 Likes

I saw this. This needs to happen…

Also found these other pics too…

6 Likes

“Hand!” :kinghsark_grinhqtas:

6 Likes

I did- ‘Space House’ was amaze! :smiley:

8 Likes

It was! I’ve watched it three or four times now, and it gets better each time.

ponders what McFarlane DCSHG figures would be like

6 Likes

YES. Both series’ characters need the MaC treatment! i’ve been wanting both for a LONG TIME.
:clock1230: :clock430: :clock9:

6 Likes

Here’s an update on my hopes as I still have a number of DCU characters who I would love to see made over into figures. In fact, here’s my wish list:

Preston Payne
815558-200px_clayface_

GothTopia BG
GBG

Ver 2.0 DC Superhero Girls BG (not the one that’s out now- way too Barbie-ish)

HQ series Harley and Ivy, ALL of the Cobb Squad members :cobb_squad: (including Nora and Jennifer), Harls’ crew, and of course BG

Barb as Oracle (I know the figs exist but I’d like to see a new one based on her current status)

A new Starfire figure based on Jimmy Palmiotti, Amanda Conner, and Emanuela Lupacchino’s series from 2015/16 (with Bertie the parrot as an accessory :smiley:)
SFire.PNG

The entire Doom Patrol team

And for Trigon sake we need a new Rae Rae figure. I’d even take the old 3.75" Mattel version if it was reproduced in a six inch format with full articulation (I always liked that fig- it’s just too small)

7 Likes

Diggin’ your choices, especially Gothtopia Babs. Its kind of odd that Gothtopia has been passed over for toys and other merch, given how visually distinctive those character designs were.

slides Cool Points @DC89’s way for referencing an Infinite Heroes figure, in this case, Raven

I :heart: that line.

4 Likes

Thank you Sir! :+1:

I mean, it’s like we’re getting to the point where Trigon’s name has to be invoked in order to get anything Rae Rae themed done these days. :laughing: :0_raven: :00_teen_titans:

5 Likes

You know, I’d be a-okay with McFarlane doing a Titans (comics, animation, live-action, whatever)-themed Collect to Build wave with Trigon as the CTB figure, especially if they really dig into the more ferocious demon aspects of him.

Of course, I’d be okay with a Trigon CTB figure as he appears on this cover, too:

I have a good feeling DCeased will become a focus in the Multiverse line, at some point. It’d make up for DC Collectibles/Direct’s admittedly lackluster DCeased offerings.

5 Likes

I’m good with both options you’ve mentioned here @Vroom (especially loving the CTB Trigon idea) :+1:. They just need to come up with a build plan and

5 Likes

They could just hire me (as I’m within a distance of McFarlane HQ). :slight_smile: Upon doing so, you better believe the idea of Trigon and Friends™ would get into the Product Development team’s pipeline.

4 Likes

This exists as a statue.

eplanetx.net/dcdesignerconnerstarfire.html?utm_source=googleshopping&utm_medium=cse

7 Likes

If DC Direct was still around, I would have liked a Designer Series focus on Power Girl. We could have had artist-specific figures of her based on the art of (among others):

• Amanda Conner
  • Wally Wood
  • Jim Lee
  • George Perez
  • Bart Sears
  • Adam Hughes

At least we got her as drawn by Ed McGuinness in DCD’s Superman/Batman line.

Maybe McFarlane will make her at some point. I’d be okay with her yellow and white uni, as well as her initial New 52 look (the red and white suit).

Speaking of Worlds’ Finest, a two-pack of Earth 2 Supergirl and Robin would be swell. It’d compliment the PG and Huntress set that DC Collectibles made in the New 52 line.

6 Likes

:eyes: :astonished:

WANT.

Thx for the heads up on this @TheRealDetectiveShoe. :smiley: :+1: :star: :fire: :00_teen_titans:

5 Likes

I want a tiny two-pack of Skeets and Quislet.

6 Likes

They should make a stretchy Elongated Man figure.

6 Likes