Titans Episode 6: Thoughts and Reactions?

My wife and I love titans, look forward to fridays! Theme is :fire:. Jason a wild boy love the difference between the first and second Robin’s. Off to a great start.

3 Likes

Would like to see more of Jason Todd with Raven. Dick was smart to cut that short. With her trying to fight to not be evil, Jason Todd being the bad boy would be a bad influence on her.

2 Likes

I loved this episode, definitely my favorite so far!

2 Likes

It was kind of a boring episode. It had a good concept, but there wasnt enough Jason. I wish their was more of him, but I also wish their was more of Gar, Rachel and Korey as well. This was probably my least favorite episode so far.

1 Like

johnpaul0329.63838 So glad that you and your wife are enjoying the show! :slight_smile: What differences between the Robin’s that you like the most?

Why so serious
Idk why because of the lack of action compared to the other episodes but I’m totally with ya’. It was the perfect time to slow it down and seed the roots of the characters relationships and watch them grow into their roles by dialogue almost exclusively. Awesome episode.

4 Likes

djd187.81432 precisely, timing is everything. It was the perfect episode to slow things down, and get more of a feel for the characters! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The original Robin is very well cast. He can handle the fight scenes and he’s a decent actor. Maybe episode 3 and 4 were just ok 2 being the best. Still by far the best work DC has done since Mr. Nolan did Batmam.

2 Likes

Jason todd was kind of over-rated in the comics. that was evident from the batmobile rimjob thingy. he loses control and that ws the whole purpose of trying to find his mother. re dhood is red hood, however the people chose to let him die for a reason. dick grayson was chosen because of his natural skills and wayne’s sympathy.

Loved the interactions between the “Robins”. I noticed the foreshadowing of Dick becoming Nightwing, and Jason becoming Red Hood. This show is nailing these DC characters. Loved it.

5 Likes

Great episode hyped for red hood. Can we get arsenal so we can have red hood and the outlaws episode or even show

4 Likes

This is the episode I’ve been waiting for… Titans gets better week after week and this episode is no exception! Curran Walters killed it as our first ever live-action Jason Todd and played Robin perfectly as he should be at this time in his vigilante career. Cocky, arrogant but lovable, and loves it to the point of fanboyism (maybe too much if the end of the episode is any indication). And even over the time of the episode seeing the decent that can lead him to becoming Red Hood when the time comes.

4 Likes

I really enjoyed this episode, it was finally a live adaptation of what we or I envisioned the first awkward meeting between the two Robins, but you can also see the subtle differences between the two, Jason is aggressive as shit, but I think Grayson is also see what he was starting to become and he’s trying to be different, I overall like this take of Robin left Batman because he was starting to become more and more like him and that’s not what he wants to do…

2 Likes

Amazing was expecting the new episode of being better then the last but it surpassed it by far loved the scene with The transport and the all those cops getting it :scream:

2 Likes

I wannaaaa seee. Batmannnn

1 Like

Loved the two robins and I am excited for the debut of nightwing and red hood. I like how the stories/episodes are fast paced but don’t seem rushed and nothing really seems left out.

2 Likes

I really liked the 2 Robins interactions. The dialog and banter was really fun. For me though, way too much cussing for heroes. Not a fan of all the police bashing. Plus, the whole "not so"secret identity. Come on…that is their most valuable tool.

I really think this episode will lead to Nightwing, I really hope so at least. I like the “Melting Man” and his connection to Grayson.

Overall, I am liking the series. I may just be an old goat, but I think our heroes need to talk and act like heroes. For me, this is where there series is falling WAY short.

2 Likes

It’s realistic talk. Heroes don’t always need to talk like dorks. They curse in comics at times anyway but it’s just censored with @#*& type of stuff in the bubbles

2 Likes

TX85 - Just because it is “realistic talk” does not mean everyone speaks that way. Heroes represents the best of us. They’re moral code includes speech.
It is just my opinion and the way I prefer my heroes. Today too many people think just because they cuss and drop the f-bomb that makes them tough or more adult. Too me it is sad that so many resort to cussing…shows a lack of respect for others and themselves. Just my opinion.

4 Likes

Sorry to say it but I’m with tx85 I love the cussing. It’s more realistic and grown up. I swear more than half of the cussing scenes wouldn’t have worked without cussing. The humor, intensity, and the struggles their all facing couldn’t be expressed by saying oh golly I dislike u.

3 Likes