Titans Episode 6: Thoughts and Reactions?

I liked the episode but throughout the whole thing I felt like maybe Jason Todd is good to introduce but Dick Grayson has to become NightWing soon.

3 Likes

epiccccc!!! ughh I’ve already personally messaged most of the cast on Instagram exuding my pure love and joy for their portrayal of the titans on the big screen. they’re doing phenomenal and absolutely KILLING it. I love this and it truly is a dream come true. -a huge fan

5 Likes

This show gets better every episode. I actually like having to wait til Friday to see a new one - it makes it more fun & special IMO. I was a little sad not to see much of the Titans but man, did they nail Jason Todd & I loved his relationship with Dick, who’s proving to be very compelling hero/leader. This was a good story with Dick facing a sort of twisted version of himself that he had a hand in creating while try to help Jason avoid his path. I thought it was really well written & very well acted.
The creators/actors have done a great job giving you something that feels like the early New Teen Titans Comics (sans Wally and Vic) but still surprises you. TV/movie-wise, I think “Titans” might be the best thing DC has going right now - I look forward to it more than any of the DC movies on the horizon. Already a little bummed the first season is almost over…

10 Likes

Never in my life would I have thought I’d one day have these two on screen together in their Robin costumes. This was absolutely perfect. I don’t want to rush it but I do hope these do Jason true and have a death in the family next season. And season 3 bring him back as Red Hood. Simultaneously introducing Tim Drake. Actually, let’s just have a full on Robins TV show.

4 Likes

It fun see how quickly Dick went from being single to married-with-children. They’re coalescing well into a family. I can’t wait to see Dick reaction when he finds out Kori’s origin.

6 Likes

This should not be this well written and I love it. This is one show that I’m down with any decisions they make

1 Like

I like how they are diving straight into the instability that lies within JT. The only part I thought was kind of odd is how openly violent he was to the cops for Batman to not know this about the kid.

It was really good! Jason was brutal but funny. Hope they do the Red Hood

I loved seeing the sleek TAS style Batmobile, but that joy was quickly overshadowed when it showed the Batman ‘66 Batmobile in the background. This show is insane.

3 Likes

Great episode but wondering will his death be in season 1 or would that be the revealed in season 2

The video won’t load. I can’t watch the episode since yesterday very frustrating

I loved it! This episode for me is really cementing Dick’s need to find a new masked identity & I’m ready for it (Nightwing!!) His dynamic with Jason was NOT POSITIVE & that’s fine. It’s an open wound for Dick currently even though at first Jason was happy to meet him. I loved that they left in bad terms & hope this comes back as a consequence to Dick. & I also REALLY WANT TO SEE MORE JASON AS ROBIN. He doesn’t have to be recurring but I’d love to have him be a guest in future episodes!!! He was great & I love him.

5 Likes

These writers are the BEST!

1 Like

I thought it was great. I hope we see Jason more and hopefully at least see batman or Bruce once. Can’t wait for the next episode.

1 Like

Favorite episode of the season so far! I loved seeing the dynamics between Dick and Jason! Jason is a funny and charismatic guy but I also loved the nod to his inevitable brutal nature during that last scene! Curran did a great job and I’m really hoping for more of him in the future…RED HOOD AND THE OUTLAWS!

4 Likes

Great show

1 Like

Man, a little late and everything I was gonna say was said. Basically, loved the dynamic between Todd and Grayson. It’s pushing Grayson to become independent, or someone else (Nightwing) cuz everything Todd told him made him realize Bruce Wayne has moved on. Including the fact that he lets Todd drive the batmobiie. Not to mention he took in another Robin w/o Grayson knowing. Also, It’s starting to show that only Starfire can handle Grayson and the team when he gets emotional. Which is segueing nicely into how their relationship is, and how she isn’t afraid to call him out for the sake of the team.

3 Likes

Jason saying he knows what he is and loves it while asking Dick who he really is followed by Dick’s confusion is a perfect stepping stone for Dick to become Nightwing soon and change his current dark attitude. Dick seems confused on wanting to be Robin and not as Dick and Starfire questioned him about it

2 Likes

I probably won’t say anything someone hasn’t already said so I’ll just say I’m so happy all of us fans can enjoy a show like Titans. I feel like this was a long time coming. And I can’t wait to see this universe unfold.

3 Likes

Just commenting to say how happy i am dc universe is doing great things and love this app just got it. N already making friends. Also it was a great epsiode jason todd made that episode he really acted just like him.

1 Like