Titans Episode 6: Thoughts and Reactions?

How did everyone like this week’s episode of Titans? How 'bout that Jason Todd, eh? Let us know in the comments below!

38 Likes

Loved this episode. Jason Todd’s portrayal was on point. Hope we see more

3 Likes

I love how the relationship between dick and Jason was really realistic and impactful

9 Likes

the vehicle wrangler for Titans is an unsung hero

the Wayne car collection is awesome

6 Likes

-The actor who plays Jason did a fantastic job and everyone has such a great chemistry together.

-Clay was cool

• The villain was a cheap Two-Face knockoff but still had an interesting backstory

-Every fight scene in each episode is badass, brutal and beautiful!

• The score and soundtrack on the show keeps going strong

-The rest of the Titans had a small role but still good and especially Starfire

-I love this new outfit on Kory and hope she loses the coat for good in the next episode

-I enjoyed the flashbacks, especially young dick happily walking around backstage at the circus and at the batcave

10 Likes

I wanna see that wing outfit pls don’t disappoint

2 Likes

LOVED IT !!! CURRAN WAS SPOT ON AS JASON TODD!!!

2 Likes

FAVORITE EPISODE SO FAR!
Great development of Jason Todd. Great relationship between him and Dick. And even better character development between the titans so far​:heart::heart::heart:

5 Likes

At least they got Jason Todd right I guess

1 Like

Red Hood spinoff please :pray::pray::pray:

5 Likes

Amazing episode. Starfire has definitely come into her own as well as the actor. I didnt like Jason Todd at first because he was very hipster. At a comic standpoint he is more ruthless rebel than a hipster rebel. The end scene with the cops is what did it for me though. Very Jason Todd

3 Likes

The actor nailed the cocky, arrogant, loose canon character that is Jason Todd perfectly.

Can’t wait for a possible spin off with him as Red Hood.

1 Like

Im a robin fan grayson being my first favourite and then jason great to see them both share the screen , all we need now is a red hood spin off , and why havent we gotten a batman tv series ,it would work in this era ,the time is right

I loved it guys!!! I never liked Jason Todd really but u guys made him awesome!!! I’m a huge fan of all the attention thawnies is getting, the man’s got a serious talent. And I love hearing all about his back story. I loved the hint at the Titans Tower. Actors are all amazing. Action scenes were awesome as well. Great job

If there are any directors reading this just want to say awesome job. Maybe a few ideas in the future…

1. Let’s get a Red Hood show, with the same actor? The plot could have Batman as a co star and we slowly see Todd become Red Hood
  2. I also would love to see a full on justice league show.
  3. I’m definitely going to watch Doom patrol but TBH it just sounds decent. But I originally thought this show was going to flop but boy was I wrong, so what do I know.

Great job DC team. Huge fan. Can’t wait until next week Friday.

1 Like

Not bad, but a step backward from last episode. And though I agree Jason Todd was played spot on, its “Titans” not “Robins” - even if that would be a cool spin off…

1 Like

It was great! Very excited for the next one

Loved it the actor that played Jason Todd was great

2 Likes

LIGHTS OUT B*TCH

1 Like

Really hope this isn’t Jason’s last appearance for the rest of the season

1 Like

I love Jason Todd