Titans Episode 5: Thoughts and Reactions?

I am loving this series, it’s become one of my favorite things to watch lately. I like how they have come together and how the team dynamic is building. The characters are developing nicely. I am especially impressed with Brendan Thwaites portrayal of Robin/Dick Grayson, I really think he has nailed the conflicted post-Batman thing. I can kind of understand people being disappointed with starfire but i think she just seems out of character because she still can’t remember who she is. I personally like what they are doing with her but I hope we (starfire included) get too find out a bit more about her back story soon.

1 Like

I wasn’t expecting this show to become really great. It was worth the wait. Thank you Jeff John’s . This episode had alot of action and details to the characters. Can’t wait to see Robin vs Robin

1 Like

The comments are obviously the staff

Fights were great in this episode. Also, when the hotel owner lady dropped her ice bucket and Dick opened door to look and was attacked part kinda startled me hehe

2 Likes

I love how gritty the show is. The episodes are definitely getting better. I hope Starfire gets her memory back soon. I hope Raven embraces the darkness soon. It’s a little annoying to keep having her be so helpless and scared every episode. The nuclear family were scary good. Hawk and Dove were exceptional. Beast boy has to grow on me a little… Dick is a total bad ass. This show should be binged not released once a week. I hate traditional tv… why not just drop every episode? Hopefully you guys change the formula up a little.

1 Like

The show is doing really well on explains characters and how they are coming together.I do hope we will go further in to discovering starfire. My favorite part in the episode was the fight scene with the nuclear family.

4 Likes

The show is great and each episode gets better. Still very disappointed in Starfire and Raven :frowning: while the actresses are both attractive and talented they don’t remotely reflect canon. They both lack the innocence I have come to expect. In the comics Starfire is naive and sexy, in the show she is just slutty and totally looks like a hooker. Raven is done slightly better but not true to the comics. The show has been great but if they wanted somebody different they should have called them something else and not ride in on the reputation of characters we love.

I’m still waiting on Grayson to be Grayson instead of some Todd wanna be. Cut the pointless violence and bring the real Grayson that’s batters his oppponents with humor.

1 Like

I loved those fight scenes with Dick, the small hints towards future relationships. The story is amazing and I can’t wait to see everyone’s abilities grow.

3 Likes

I loved it! Although Doom Patrol was still my favorite episode, this was great. The fight scenes, especially the one at the end were outstanding. Looking forward to Dick being able to find himself and become Nightwing. I hope Starfire gets her memory back sometime soon though. Also I’m super excited to see more of Jason next episode. Love the series so far :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

I’m sorry I just have to say I love the brutality keep it coming it makes it real. I look forward to every episode but please don’t take away the great fight scenes.

2 Likes

OMFG!!! MY NEW FAVORITE SHOW! the fight cheography is awesome acting is great … this weeks episode blew my mind when robin finally suited up and fought alongside the rest of the team i was blown away the episode could have ended right there and i would have been a happy man but when dick goes looking for the doctor and gets swarmed by that swat team and gets saved by none other than JASON TODD!! omg that pushed it over the edge my fave batfamily member is red hood and when i seen jason MIND BLOWN i love this show you guys are doing a great job it makes paying for the membership worth it even if you take away the tons of other content! keep up the good work cant wait till next friday thanks for giving dc fans the service it deserves

8 Likes

I love the Doom Patrol episode as well as the others but this one blew it away. By far the best episode with the best moments!

I am worried about how long Rachel’s story arc will drag on before her full origins is revealed including Trigon at least being mentioned. I have a bad feeling that stuff will end the last episode and season 2 will start with Starfire finally regaining her memories.

Same with Dick finally becoming Nightwing at the end of the last episode this season

4 Likes

The episode was AWESOME! I binge watch a lot of shows, but having weekly releases gives me something to look forward to and builds the anticipation. Don’t change a thing and… BRING ON NIGHTWING!!!

3 Likes

Love it keep it up

2 Likes

Best episode yet!

1 Like

So manet of my friends wont watch it because the characters are not portrayed lile in the cartoon and that they dont like the character designs but i keep telling then the the show is awesome but they keep complaining.

1 Like

This show has been phenomenal…my roommate who isn’t even a die hard comic book guy…barely knows characters…has already fallen in love with this show as well. The pacing, character development, action scenes, the soundtrack!!! All of it is just perfect…I truly love my titans and have been waiting 5evr for this! You will continue to forever have my heart DC

6 Likes

Sometimes I really hate the Teen Titans cartoons. Overrated and it’s not even the definitive version of the Teen Titans like some people make it seem.

They’re different from the comics as much as Titans is

It was awesome! Can’t wait for next week’s introduction of Jason Todd!

2 Likes