Titans Episode 5: Thoughts and Reactions?

Oh man this is such s great show. I can’t wait to see what happens now with Jason Todd showing up. And the heat between Kory and Dick just really made my day.

5 Likes

It was great seeing the group work together as a cohesive unit!!! The Titans were finally formed!!! So put the pizzas away…it’s time to go to work!!!

1 Like

Blow away by this show once again Dick Grayson once again why he is my favorite comic book character

2 Likes

I was completely blown away. The whole episode had me going, and I can’t wait to see Jason Todd and Dick Grayson react to each other.

5 Likes

I love this show! It gets better and better with every episode! Go Titans!

3 Likes

I was against this show from the start. I didn’t trust DC to stay true to the comics for their fans and wasn’t thrilled with the casting - and not just regarding Kori. However! I made myself watch the first episode and I’m humbled. DC got this right and absolutely did good by their fan base. Dick Grayson is played superbly, Gar is very very well done. Anna Diop has forced me to change my mind about her casting and while I’m not sold on Raven yet, I am sure it’s only a matter of time because as soon as I hear Azarath, Metrion, Zinthos I’m going to fan girl the hell out.

And? Let me just say that Doom Patrol and Hawk and Dove stole their episodes. I fell in love with Minka Kelly’s Dove almost instantaneously.

My worry is DC won’t see the big picture - won’t play the long game - ala Ben Affleck. Please DC, don’t change a thing with Titans. It’s as close to perfect as you’re going to get.

9 Likes

This show is amazing and I cant wait for this DC universe to open up more.

7 Likes

Haven’t watched it yet

This is the first show since ‘Lost’ that I countdown the days and minutes until the next episode. At first I hated that I could not binge watch the series but now I have something to look forward after a hectic work week. keep it coming!

11 Likes

I hope we get a version of “A Death in the Family” then maybe in a later season get Under the “Red Hood”

3 Likes

The show keeps getting better! I can’t wait for next weeks episode. Love the casting of all the characters.

5 Likes

Okay, I actually thoroughly enjoyed an episode for once.

1 Like

I’ve enjoyed every episode. And the end of this week’s had me geek out! Def letting more people know that they gotta watch this. Still needing out!

4 Likes

I am glad that people are enjoying this new show. But there are many things I don’t care for. And this is just my opinion. I respect opinions of others. I like Raven, Beast Boy, and Dick Grayson. But I don’t like how they changed Starfire. It is not about race. It’s the change in her clothes and her personality. Starfire is loving and sees the world in a positive childlike way. This character is dressed like a streetwalker. I like Teen Titans Go much better. And no one says “Fuck”.

2 Likes

Best episode yet. Which really isn’t too surprising considering that they keep getting better each episode.

9 Likes

This show had a terrible start but its climbing out of the pit it dug itself into

1 Like

Good episode. The wife and I were enjoying it so much we thought it ended so quickly! Good way to end it though. The actors are doing a great job and I’m glad they get MCU more fleshed out like the marv wolfman/George Perez comics did and not so much like the cartoons (I like those too). To think this is probably one of the best and more in-depth depictions of Robin ever! I really like the slow build of the early episodes, so while it was cool to see them all together, I do like the character driven stories. More please!

2 Likes

Like most fans we are impatient to get to the good stuff while the writers build the brand new series from the ground up. Each episode gets better and better. At the ending of each episode, especially episode 5, I didn’t want it to stop. This one makes me want to go back and watch it again. That in itself means a lot. Please!, keep rocking this out Guys!

6 Likes

That was great.

2 Likes

I have to say I didn’t see this one coming. Good episode.

2 Likes