Titans Episode 5: Thoughts and Reactions?

Freakin lit 10/10

2 Likes

Best show on tv or not on tv lol u know what I mean

2 Likes

I am loving this show! I’m anxiously awaiting for the new episodes each week and I’m not like that with many shows. The thing that I love the most about this show is Brenden Thwaites Robin character. His character arc, his fight choreography, his costume. It’s all perfect! I’m also really liking Beast Boy and how he wants to meet Batman haha.

This show is great! I love the action, the story, the characters, the soundtrack. All great. I really wish I could find the soundtrack to listen to. It’s really good. Hopefully they release it by the end of the season.

My favorite episode so far probably has to be Hawk and Dove but like everyone has said, each episode is great. I’m anxious to see more interaction with Jason Todd’s Robin in the next episode.

Finally, can we just mention how gross and disturbing that scene with the egg was? Eww haha.

2 Likes

I want a Dick and Jason scene in the batcave!

2 Likes

Enjoy the series. Always enjoyed The Titans in comic book and other forms it has been introduced in. As well as all of DC characters. Episode 5 excited to see the gang starting to learn how to work together. But felt in comparison to the previous episode’s it was okay but not as great. I guess I was expecting more training with one another. And I was secretly hoping that Dick would have hooked up with motel manager. Just keeping up in the comics how he attracts the ladies like Bruce Wayne. I liked the introduction of Jason Todd and hope that the death in the family storyline may have some episodes on it as well as hopefully bringing Batman into guest appearance. Hoping that it will tie to the DCEU movies some kind of way. And maybe use Ben Affleck as Batman. I think he did a fantastic job in portraying character in DCEU. I know I have my hopes but I enjoy the series. Look forward to Friday’s to see the latest with Titans.

1 Like

This site needs to fix the bugs! It keeps saying I need to sign up for service then I sign in 5 times then it works. Love the streaming but honestly it needs some work on the site itself! I constantly have to hit my dc just to get off the page that says to sign up and even that doesn’t work all the times. Again love the site but it needs to fix the bugs plz.
Titans is the new standard for bringing comics to life! I don’t like when the suits say “let’s make them apart of our world “ it’s so much better going into their world!!! Ty for doing Titans right!!! Can’t wait for more!!! Also ty not being like CW! Enough with who sleeps with whom! They make it so that defines their characters! Titans seems to know that isn’t what makes a character, their actions and heroics do!
Love CW shows a lot but again Titans is the new standard (Netflix cough cough) lol

Like I said when I got done watching ep 5 “Damn it ended on an awesome cliffhanger”
-geeks&nerds

4 Likes

Augh! Left me in agony needing the next episode… As usual. Super work on a Super series! The sustained interest versus the intense immersion models is an interesting subject. Keeps me wanting more & looking forward to the reward of the next episode. Thanks a bunch. Keep 'em Coming!

3 Likes

Really enjoyed this episode. The Titans team up for the first time and Jason Todd debuts.

3 Likes

It was good! Left me wanting to skip to the next episode to see what the confrontation will be like with dick and Jason! I was like :scream::scream::scream: the moment I saw him go in the room. As a huge bat family fanatic, I already knew who it was and was anxious.

2 Likes

I’m very curious to hear what is different about this Jason from this Dick Graysonas far as their fighting styles and origins.

1 Like

was that a fourth wall break between Dick and Gar about see Batman?( i think it was for this season) but any way i enjoyed this episode it was cool to finally see the titans work togeather

1 Like

Did anybody else get chills when they were all together in the parking lot fight scene :dizzy_face::dizzy_face:

5 Likes

I liked it. I like the show as a whole also but the story arc is slow. I think it would be better as a binging show.

1 Like

Titans is a fantastic series!!! This is the show I was hoping it would be. Great character development, great action, great chemistry, great plot…the list goes on and on. Look forward to every Friday to see what they have for me next. Next up, Young Justice!!!

2 Likes

Great episode although the intimate scene between Kory and Dick seemed forced and out of place at this point in the series. Yes I know they are together in comics but development of relationship did not feel organic to me.
I did get chills when they finally teamed up and then later with Jason Todd.
Hilarious when Kory said Dick will probably think I did this after the Nuclear Family’s heads exploded.

3 Likes

That nuclear family STRESSES me out

3 Likes

I loved everything about it. The team getting closer the forming of both gar and Rachel’s relationship and dick and kori’s. Both couple’s have amazing chemistry and that sex scene turned me on in so many ways. I like how starfire just wants to get close to dick and try and help him with what he’s going through. I loved the forming of the team and dick’s decision to reveal himself has robin. I’ve always loved dick and kori’s relationship they have always been one of my fav comic book couples. I’d have to say I love dick leaving kori in charge in his absence but the best part was when kori walk’s in on the bodies of the nuclear family and goes “shit dick’s gonna think I did this.” Great episode I’m starving for the next one.

4 Likes

Was I the only one scared when dick grabbed the candy from the old lady. Lol!!

But what a great episode ! The entrance of dick Grayson coming in as robin and opening a can of whoop ass on the nuclear Family alone and inspiring everyone else to fight was amazing!!!.

8 Likes

The series is good so far. I just wish Gar would turn into something other than a tiger.

3 Likes