Titans Episode 5: Thoughts and Reactions?

How did everyone like this week’s episode of Titans? Were those action scenes out of control or what?? Let us know in the comments below!

50 Likes

It was awesome

10 Likes

The entire episode made me super excited for the next episode it was sad that those walls and chairs got bloody. :partying_face:

5 Likes

I keep saying this; each episode is better than the one before it. The first seasons of “Lost” and “Heroes” managed this…by far this is DC’s current best TV show.

Obviously Batman is keeping an eye on Dick Grayson because I seriously doubt Dick called for help. Can’t wait for next week!!!

14 Likes

It was great!!I always loved Robin but I do have to say beast boy is going to be a shining star!!!

7 Likes

Gosh, i thought Dick’s fight in the room was amazing, and so good it had to be all he would do so the others could have a turn. Then he’s like na, let me suit up for more!

5 Likes

Absolutely adored the starfire x robin moment. Can’t wait for the next episode!

6 Likes

BEST EPISODE YET :+1::+1::+1::+1:

7 Likes

It
Did
Not
Slow
Down!!!

Great story telling. I love how they built the anticipation between the two teams having their inevitable show down.

I just hope the cgi doesn’t slow down the action too much. It’s clear that their collective power set in battle is much more geared towards animation. I don’t think they have the budget to really put everyone’s powers on full display in a epic fight scene.

Maybe they’re saving up for one towards the end of the season. Either way, great episode. Definitely my favorite!

2 Likes

I like that we are really starting to see Dick’s arc for the series, as he is moving from a dark and isolated place to one where he is learning to interact with and take care of others - and maybe he will also find he doesn’t have to relish the violence as much.

7 Likes

Jason Todd? Isn’t there a 900 number we should be dialing right about now?

6 Likes

Another great episode.
That egg scene was very disturbing

It really bothered me that Dick asked Starfire to set some poor farmer’s tractor in fire.

4 Likes

Another great episode.

5 Likes

Floored by this episode. Just keeps getting better and better and better. Nice to feel the “team” aspect for the first time. The writing is seamless!

8 Likes

Awesome episode love Jason Tod at the end. Hopefully we see more of him and maybe Batman. Dick need to brush up on his combat training.

4 Likes

mmmmm I still don’t know about this version i think i like the cartoon network version better but this one is still a lot better than i thought it would be

1 Like

This felt like areally short episode but i loved it. Idk I just hope next season they release all the episodes at once.

3 Likes

Loved it!!!

7 Likes

Absolutely awesome! So cool to see the Titans in action together. The characterization on this show is amazing and the action rocks! Here’s hoping we get to hear Grayson say “Titans…GO!” by the end of the season. :slight_smile::sunglasses: This show has easily become my favorite show on TV.

4 Likes

they have these characters DOWN. it’s definitely a gritty and modern take but the core plot and characterizations are so true to the canon. they’re really giving old school comics lovers a gift in this show. we’re blessed on this day tbh

4 Likes