Tis the Season...for a Holiday Party!

The holidays are upon us and it’s time to start planning your holiday guest list.

If you could invite any characters from the DC Universe to your party:

Who would you invite to join the celebration and who would you make sure stays off the list?

Be creative as possible!!! :gift: (I found this awesome image online and had to share it!!!)

15 Likes

Nice pics

6 Likes

Saw it online earlier and had to share it!!! :facepunch:

5 Likes

Soooooo what’s up how’s it fogiinng

4 Likes

I me a
Nana gcoicindhg

4 Likes

I’d invite Batman. Not much of a partier but he can pay​:sweat_smile:.
Maybe Atrocitus and Dex Star. Want to pet the kitty.
Probably the Martians as well. They seem fun.
Of course Alfred. His food would taste great. Besides that maybe Clayface and some other favorites to fill it up.
Wonder how Darksied would be.

9 Likes

So true. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

My top person to invite would be Harley Quinn due to her being the life of the party. :partying_face:

The guest I would least likely invite would be Lex Luthor, for obvious reasons!!! :rofl:

7 Likes

I guess I’d invite Star Sapphire. You gotta have a Christmas Carol.

14 Likes

:unamused:

7 Likes

I think I’d love to go around the world delivering presents with some speedsters, spread some holiday joy!

Or on a totally different path, Hanukkah with Harley Quinn would definitely be eventful!

OR Larfleeze at a gift exchange, that would be something

9 Likes

:rofl:

5 Likes

I’d have the Rogues over. They seem like pretty chill people when they’re not trying to kill the Flash. Though I’d omit Heat Wave, he’d burn the place down out of compulsion.

9 Likes

:joy:

6 Likes

:joy:

7 Likes

Okay, as far as my guest list goes, it would include
Hal Jordan
Alan Scott
Bruce Wayne
Selina Kyle
Wonder Woman
Cliff Steele
Jane Morris
Rita Farr
Larry Trainor
Danny the Street
Oliver Queen
Dinah Lance

As far as who would be off the list, obviously villains such as The Joker, Lex Luthor, The Brotherhood of Evil, et. al.

11 Likes

OOOHHH Danny the Street is a great choice!

11 Likes

Fantastic topic @KM_726 - so many wonderful ideas “on the board” already! I’d love to think of creative or fun guests; but the honest truth is that as long as Batman is there, I really don’t mind who comes! :grinning: :batman_hv_1: :gift:

9 Likes

Thanks!!! :slightly_smiling_face::facepunch:

Even witg Bat-mite, Ambush bug and Mister Mxyzptlk all together in one room? :joy:

7 Likes

I’d invite the Titans

11 Likes