Tis the Season...for a Holiday Party!

Id invite the Legion of Super Heroes, it would be amazing to see how all these different cultures and worlds celebrate Xmas.

9 Likes

I’d invite Max Faraday. He has the power of the Creation Equation, which means every Christmas will be exactly what one wants it to be.

I’d invite Exotica too because, well…it’s Exotica. She’s always welcome to any party. :sunglasses:

11 Likes

Christmas-Belles

11 Likes

I basically just want to go to Young Justice’s party, but Connor’s the main reason why. Life of the party like Harley, but without constantly worrying about how much of my property would be stolen or damaged.

7 Likes

Beast boy red hood

8 Likes

TweenTs

Who’s watching the kiddos at this shindig? I hear Kory isn’t supposed to eat anything with sugar in it. :smile:

9 Likes

I would invite the whole Flash family, easy and quick set up and clean up, Flex Mentallo, Hal Jordan, John Stewart, Starfire, Condiment King, and Kite Man. I would not invite Joker, Toyman, Solomon Grundy, or Starro

7 Likes

If I could like this more than once, I would.

6 Likes

I’d invite the original Teen Titans the fab five and Barbara Gordon. I’ve never read a story where they interacted.
image|481x500

8 Likes

:joy:

3 Likes

:100:, but you may have to consider the chances of some of them dining and dashing!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

tenor-1

5 Likes

Cool can I come!

4 Likes

Of course!!! :superman_hv_4:

3 Likes

Speaking of holiday party…
:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

5 Likes

That is a very strong possibility haha :joy:

4 Likes

I would have to invite the Kent Family aka the SuperFamily to my Christmas party! I would absolutely love to try and be unsuccessful to get Superman drunk on some spiked cider; the reason I would try to get Superman drunk is to have him relax have fun and not have the weight of the world on his and his family’s shoulders! Also, I guarantee Superman would be a very entertaining and fun drunk. Also, it would end the argument does Superman experience hangovers!

7 Likes

Well, did someone say… Party? :tada: :partying_face: :tada:

Hope I’m not too late… :grimacing:

I’d probably want to invite The Flash Family as well since they somehow arrive late to things despite how fast they all can go… :sweat_smile: :flash_hv_5:

Might also help in replenishing the snacks as well… :thinking: :smile:

The lanterns would be a good choice as well! Construct away Corps! :sunglasses: :+1:

Oh and definitely would want Black Canary and hopefully her band can make an appearance as well! :musical_note: :guitar: :drum: :musical_keyboard: :musical_note:

I also got you covered @NYJt3 as here comes Dex now… :cat:

5 Likes

Woo​:smile_cat:

5 Likes

I couldn’t agree more!!! :facepunch:

5 Likes

Batman

3 Likes