OFFICE HOURS VOL II: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every Tuesday Night!

depends on the kid

5 Likes

THIS

6 Likes

It had never occurred to me that cubes could be leased.

7 Likes

I may not be AJ, but I am a teacher trying to sell my school on letting me do a class on graphic novels.

If I only had one unit, I’d probably do Watchmen as well, if only because I could assign students to think through the logic of how the presence of superheroes would have changed any event from world history not specifically discussed in the book.

9 Likes

As someone who teaches debate, you make a compelling argument.

7 Likes

If anyone is interested. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

I haven’t seen the former, but that’s definitely her in the latter. She’s also in Uncle Frank and a shockingly old fashioned Nancy Drew movie.

Having been in a local production of Legally Blonde and combed through Mean Girls for an audition piece, I would not complain about that.

6 Likes

Props for using the two best versions of A Christmas Carol, by the way.

6 Likes

Yes, get well soon! I will indeed pray for Mojo.

7 Likes

Stay safe and healthy, cowboy (prayers coming your way too, Ace). As Red Green says, “I’m pulling for you. We’re all in this together.”

:heart: :superman: :heart:

9 Likes

As someone who knows what inherency is and who earned an NFL Ruby once upon a time (although I don’t think I ever got the physical jewel), I thank you :slight_smile: .

5 Likes

She’s adorable :grin:

6 Likes

Sorry to hear that. Feel better :+1:

9 Likes

Hope you are feeling better!!! No worries about missing, just take care of yourself and feel better…

7 Likes

Nothing beats the Muppet Christmas Carol for me

5 Likes

Watchmen may be a good place to start. It is on Time magazine’s best 100 novels of the 20th century. So you certainly can make the case it’s got “cred”.

5 Likes

Not “V For Vendetta”?

5 Likes

Aww, that’s cute. :dog2: :wonderwoman:

Nice rug, too. :+1:t2:

6 Likes

For those who need some good news stories and a couple movie reviews:

5 Likes

YOU BEAUTIFUL SWEET BABY ANGELS :sob:

Thank you so much for the well-wishes, and your patience. I’m very excited to come back here and dig in!

I’ve set aside time to return 2020-12-04T23:00:00Z.

This way I can have some healthy time to review and respond, share some interesting comings and goings within DC, and get you home in time for the Shazam! Watch-Along.

Thank you again for being so patient and understanding with my frail form. In good news, it is definitely NOT the big ‘C’! :flexmentallo_dp:

Until tomorrow…
<3 <3 <3

15 Likes