The Truth About Darkseid

@YoYoFroYo

You are remembering correctly. There was all the buzz that “if it was a best butt contest, Nightwing would win.”

Yes, Meta Madhouse ended in a best but content.
And all I have to say is P. T. Barnum was correct.

7 Likes

No no no, if it had been Nightwing/Flash then I’d be exposing the truth about Nightwing, like that he has leg alopecia

7 Likes

It was a Nightwing/Flash final.

Flash took out Dr Fate in the semis. (Which was also absurd. But, the Madhouse was great and I can’t wait for next year. I’m hoping we get a real bracket tournament, like the NCAA March Madness. Where brackets are done before it starts and each matchup is weighted, points based.

I’ve suggested making it a dollar a bracket to compete with all proceeds going to literacy education or some other worthy cause DC supports.

I really hope that happens. Especially with all the proceeds going to charity, it’d probably make a good news story, and one that goes beyond just DCU.

6 Likes

Has anyone hugged enstuffened Darkseid? He looks like he wants a hug.

8 Likes

There was talk this morning at the Village Inn that Stuffed Darkseid was raising holy heck last night and waking the neighbors.

6 Likes

No, no, it’s not too late! It can’t be!

tumblr-inline-nhl0t3-GPFJ1qg51ag.png

6 Likes

@Vroom
That’s because Lashina doesn’t always need to be the one holding the lash.

Let’s just say sometimes it is better to receive than to give…

3 Likes

10 Likes

My innocent eyes!

5 Likes

@biff_pow are you aware of the allegations between a man with a profile picture similar to yourself fraternizing with Darksied?38%20AM

9 Likes

i protected them

oh sure, he’s a nice guy in real life!

6 Likes

A real mensch

6 Likes

38%20AM

Surely, this supports the truth

Someone that’s truly evil would never laugh so joyfully

10 Likes

Is that… no, a fruit tray?!

He’s so cute! I think I saw this on the shelf beside Barbie and Ken!

9 Likes

Correct, that is no fruit tray. Actually It is a crudités.

Crudités are traditional French appetizers consisting of sliced or whole raw vegetables which are typically dipped in a vinaigrette or other dipping sauce.

That’s actually why Darkseid wants dominion over Earth…French cuisine. Earth first came to Darkseid’s attention in 1864 when Georges Auguste Escoffier became head chef at Commis Rotisseur at Le Petit Moulin Rouge.

8 Likes

You sure Darkseid isn’t just dipping into some good ole American Ranch Dressing?

8 Likes

Much more likely a French mayonnaise, which also includes true Dijon Mustard and specifically makes use of sunflower oil.

6 Likes

Trivia: Darkseid’s love of French cuisine is why he voluntarily adopted the nickname “Creampuff”

8 Likes

Ah…Americans and their complete misunderstanding of French gastronomy.

What you are referring to is a profiterole. Darkseid does love a good profiterole. The savory type, with meat and cheese.

These versatile consumables are made with pâte à choux. A simple and versatile pastry dough consisting of nothing but butter, water, flour and eggs. The simplicity of ingredients for this type of pastry make them, like Darkseid himself, extremely versatile. Darkseid can take you off the board in a variety of ways, especially because you do not understand his underlying power and it’s versatility in applications.

Such a simple minded reference from a mere human, and failure to understand the larger applications of pâte à choux based pastry, is not only understandable but expected.

4 Likes

What if this is a computer? Do I just throw it into the toilet, or do I pour an Ultra-Fiesta Monster on it? (I don’t want to waste a Pipeline Punch)

4 Likes